There should be a option to blacklist people and/or offers on the market

The amount of trolls and currency sellers are incredible annoying and there is nothing i can do about it except removing my stash tabs from the market which is in my opinion the whole point of these premium tabs because i want to sell most of my stuff, so there should be more options to handle this.

For example:

set an invisible minimum offer if the buyer does not met the minimum requirement it gets auto rejected without my input, haggling is and should be part of the game but receiving offers that are just aimed to me having a stroke and missclick don't serve any purpose.

OR

If this is not possible there should be at least a option to simply ban/blacklist/hide/report people for abusing the market. The amount of spam you receive simply because you exceed a certain amount of exalted/chaos orbs from trolls and currency sellers can become very annoying.
Last bumped on Aug 5, 2019, 11:16:01 AM
It would also be great if we could differentiate between negotiable prices and fixed prices.

Negotiable price should work like it does right now but fixed price should work like some sort of an automatic buyout where you can only offer exactly the asking price but the trade is done instantly without any further input required from the seller
I like the idea of blacklisting. Like if someone gets blacklisted by five independent accounts for refusing an asking price, they can’t trade for a week.

Problem is they just won’t refuse anymore, they’ll just let them sit.

Instead, why not make meeting the asking price an instant winning bid. If they want to post 50 versions of something at 10% of it’s value to try and manipulate players into posting it cheap so they can buy, cool, but if I meet their prices I should get my items. I swear in some of the legion shards there are dudes on PS4 with 30+ fake postings.

If meeting the price was instant, that would be in the past.
If there is an instant buyout option it should be a separate option instead of the asking price but with like its own search modificator for the market or something.

There are some holes if you would make anything insta buyout for example you have x chaos orbs you want to trade for x exalted orbs or vice versa, now you find another exalted orb or complete a trade which nets xxx chaos orbs you put them into your currency stash but forget to change the asking price it would result in you making a very unfavorable trade

Happened to me a couple of times that i just throw currency into my stash without also adjusting the price.

If you could set prices on a per unit basis that would be great

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info