Does GGG actually expect people to price every single map seperately?

Why did I buy a Map Stash Tab when it actually makes it even more painful to price my maps?
Is it such a high technological challenge to add a "price all" button to premium tabs?
I don't understand, and my hand is hurting from trying to price 500+ maps in my Map Stash one by one.

The game has a huge problem on console with this general subject, oftentimes a single added shortcut button would help us players immensely in situations where we have to waste hours of our time just fighting the HUD.
Now I know that changes are being worked on at all fronts, for example the "last searched" shortcut on trade board.
But the "price all" function is a feature that actually exists on PC PoE, why doesn't it exist on console?
It seems to me like someone just straight up forgot to add it into the HUD because I can't fathom why GGG would actively DECIDE AGAINST this feature.
Last edited by haze_tag__420 on Jul 28, 2019, 11:25:13 PM
Last bumped on Jul 29, 2019, 5:20:37 PM
It took me a while to notice that this is even a thing and i don't know if you already did but if you price an item it saves the last price you put in so you can just "copy/paste" prices which makes pricing maps ok'ish in my opinion

It's square on ps4

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info