PoE on my PS4 Pro

Just want to say, PoE crashes on my PS4 Pro, almost as much as it crashes my PC.
I tried turning off the screen shake option, which didn't seem to be working anyways. I'm usually broadcasting my gameplay to my twitch.tv channel, but I found the game still seems to crash the PS4 Pro when I'm not broadcasting. So I'm not exactly sure what the issue is here, I'm assuming you guys need to tone down some of the special gfx effects, to make the game more runnable. I'm not sending any bug reports to your reporting forum because in every case my game crashed, I sent you a report via the PS4 with screen and video clip it seems. Additionally I'm guessing that the console department at GGG is somewhat aware of these issues, and I hope they get resolved in a timely way.
Last bumped on Nov 29, 2019, 9:51:19 AM
Try and see if disabling DHCP from System Settings helps.
"
Wraxt wrote:
Try and see if disabling DHCP from System Settings helps.

What the f... should that resolve?
It helped me get rid of most crashes I've encountered.
"
Token63 wrote:
Just want to say, PoE crashes on my PS4 Pro, almost as much as it crashes my PC.
I tried turning off the screen shake option, which didn't seem to be working anyways. I'm usually broadcasting my gameplay to my twitch.tv channel, but I found the game still seems to crash the PS4 Pro when I'm not broadcasting. So I'm not exactly sure what the issue is here, I'm assuming you guys need to tone down some of the special gfx effects, to make the game more runnable. I'm not sending any bug reports to your reporting forum because in every case my game crashed, I sent you a report via the PS4 with screen and video clip it seems. Additionally I'm guessing that the console department at GGG is somewhat aware of these issues, and I hope they get resolved in a timely way.

Idk whats wrong with your console but i play with 3 guys who all have ps4 while i have the pro. I crash maybe once twice a day(im not currently working so ive been playing alot) while ive seen them crash multiple times in an hour. The ps4 is terrible for this game i think but my pro runs it just as good as any other game.
Maybe it is my SSD, but I have a slim and I crashed twice today, not multiple times per hour.
Since 3.8.2b patch the crashes became from once a day to me being unable to finish a map because I crash more than 6 times before I finish it. Blighted maps are technically impossible to do now. I don't know what GGG screwed with the patch but it went from tolerable to "I want my MTX money back" level pretty quick.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info