Remove xp penalty or fix the game.

Let me start by saying if i die because i start a map with mods i know i can't handle then it is 100% MY FAULT and i should be penalized for it. But I should not be penalized for death caused by lag and rubber banding as i have no control over these aspects of the game. Just tonight running a few maps I have had 1 death that was 100% my fault as i tried a tier 15 corrupted unid map but 3 where cause by rubber banding and 2 cause by fps drop and lag. This needs to be addressed as i can't be the only player having this issue.
Last bumped on Jul 28, 2019, 8:16:10 PM
"
Death429 wrote:
Let me start by saying if i die because i start a map with mods i know i can't handle then it is 100% MY FAULT and i should be penalized for it. But I should not be penalized for death caused by lag and rubber banding as i have no control over these aspects of the game. Just tonight running a few maps I have had 1 death that was 100% my fault as i tried a tier 15 corrupted unid map but 3 where cause by rubber banding and 2 cause by fps drop and lag. This needs to be addressed as i can't be the only player having this issue.

This is exactly right. the rubber banding, lag-deaths, desync deaths, are totally unfair to be penalized by. They can't tell if we died for that reason, and since it's SUCH a BIG DEAL EVERYONE is having on xbox, they need to stop taking exp is sucha high amount.
It happening to everyone. My advice is to run an armor focused build with a healthy amount of regen if it's viable for your class. Then always carry a JADE, STIBNITE, and GRANITE flask. When I desync using cyclone the very first thing I do is pop my flask JADE->STIBNITE->GRANITE then spam health pots. It's worked a majority of the time. I realize this is not a reasonable solution for many classes so please don't bother flaming me because your CI occulitist. I'm only trying to offer advice to those who can make use of it.

I'm 95 almost 96 and I've had my fair share of BULLSHEEET. It sucks being a slayer and having to avoid vaal pact while having to waste 4 points on the passive tree to spec into REGEN. It's totally not the way to play or build a proper slayer, but it will keep you alive. Keep iron golem spawned at all times, run vitality and get a watcher's eye prismatic jewel that has 130+ life regen per second while under effect of vitality.

GOOD LUCK
Last edited by scrylite on Jul 28, 2019, 8:19:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info