Can anyone provide a couple of quick images of the Scion in Mageguard armour?

Hi guys.

Does anyone have a good-close-up picture of a Scion in the Mageguard Armour?

Don't need to see the helmet, gloves etc, just the body armour. If you're feeling particularly generous maybe one image with the boots and one without. Of course I tried googling, but there always seems to be very few images of a given class in a given armour, especially newer ones.

It's baffling to me that for $40+ there's no way to actually properly view armour packs before you buy them, just the 15-second previews that show 1-2 characters from 1-2 angles and one's usually zoomed all the way out anyway. That's GGG for you, I suppose.

Last bumped on Jul 25, 2019, 4:49:27 AM
Dont buy it.

I just saved you $40.

Since I've saved you $40 I think its only fair that I get some percentage of that.

Let's say $10. You can Pay Pal me.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
Dont buy it.

I just saved you $40.

Since I've saved you $40 I think its only fair that I get some percentage of that.

Let's say $10. You can Pay Pal me.

Occasional cortex math.

Buy on amazon now!

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Just wonder how many people were ready to give you your pics but read the "That's GGG for you" and decided not to deal with you.
The second video on a google search shows all of the different classes in it (the first result being the base GGG vid you can see in the store).
Is called "before you buy".
"
FramFramson wrote:
Hi guys.

Don't need to see the helmet, gloves etc, just the body armour. If you're feeling particularly generous maybe one image with the boots and one without. Of course I tried googling, but there always seems to be very few images of a given class in a given armour, especially newer ones.

It's baffling to me that for $40+ there's no way to actually properly view armour packs before you buy them, just the 15-second previews that show 1-2 characters from 1-2 angles and one's usually zoomed all the way out anyway. That's GGG for you, I suppose.

Youtube link of all classes in it for you op, with credit to KalAthar for giving me the idea to google.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgYJjOadjvo
"
jtggm1985 wrote:
"
FramFramson wrote:
Hi guys.

Youtube link of all classes in it for you op, with credit to KalAthar for giving me the idea to google.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgYJjOadjvo

That's a great resource, thanks!
You're quite welcome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info