[Off]Free Crafting (trigger, +2, multimod++, mana)

IMPORTANT STUFF. READ
IMPORTANT STUFF. READ
me talking about my feelings

its time to SCOURGE if you can donate any VEILED ITENS so i can get the bench going. If you can't thats fine too. Good luck to you all.

You can also watch me play/craft on Twitch!

Disclaimer: i dont mind crafting for you for free, but if you are gonna ask me to craft multiple itens during the day to sell for lots and lots of currency and tip me like 1c im not gonna do it. If you want me to craft lots of itens whenever you want for selling, theres a 12c fee per craft mod. thanks, much love.

i kindly ask you: if there is more people on the party, please wait until i trade you since its "first to come, first to be served" kinda of thing

IGN: PedrilhoMoistDemon

if you don't know prices feel free to ask

It looks like this has been causing some confusion lately, the +2 Support Gems Cost is 2 Exalted Orbs. You CAN craft this with "+1 Socketed gems" but you CANNOT craft this with "+2 socketed bow gems"

Last edited by jotenha on Aug 25, 2022, 7:43:52 PM
Last bumped on Nov 14, 2021, 8:02:17 AM
Quick and easy. I can recommend this service.
quick and easy service, very friendly!
Really helpful and quick, even took the time to help me with my character customization.
Quick and easy + helpful. Very good service!
Very friendly dude, did not craft anything for me in the end since I am retarded but very helpful. Can recommend!
Fast fun and fresh
Last edited by xLeft on Jul 15, 2019, 7:14:08 PM
great quick craft, super helpful
"
jotenha wrote:
Sup dudes been playing a lot this league and got a lot of help so i decided to give it back.

I got pretty much all crafts except -mana cost. Betrayal is not fine.

everything is free you just need to give me the craft cost and tip if you want. Also feel free to ask for the the craft price if you dont know.

If you want to help me please vouch the item here <3

Im also doing 4-5 ways carrys for free, again tip if you want. Loot is all yours you just need to stay in the middle and spawn monsters for me.
im using

-----------------
online on @PedrilhoMoistBall
IGN: @PedrilhoMoistBall or @PedrilhoMoistAttacks

Quick and easy service, very friendly!
Very helpful. He didnt have the craft i needed but he went and unveiled gloves until he got it. Very good crafting service!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info