3.7 EK Nova Deadeye- Hipster Clearspeed!

Hi guys, Mr.Luck here,

The basic idea of this build is to try to make a super fast Legion clearing build that's not the same 3 skills that everyone's playing. (Cyclone, Tornado Shot, ED Contagion) I've always liked EK and playing it on deadeye allows us to get amazing crit, Tailwind, pierce, and chain. Making for some super good clearspeed. This Build converts to lightning and cold, allowing us to run Phys Reflect, as well as making use of the new capability to shield charge with wands.

Full POB
https://pastebin.com/uY4rxsU8

Spoiler
You don't have to use a Head Hunter, biscos leash is fine, i just have one so i'm going to use it. Disregarding a HH and a 6l, this gear cost me about 2 exalted orb, with the Enchanted helm being the most (35c) I have a few 21 gems that aren't necessary either. The gloves with crafted conversion or the conversion from the temple mod and an amulet with the % of lightning damage leeched as life, are pretty mandatory

Spoiler
We are also using the wrath watchers eye to gain mana leech, (This is mandatory but only 40c) and a Leathal Pride to convert Pain Attunement Into Glancing Blows. This makes up our primary source of defence.

This is my first time actually making a build guide so if you guys have questions or queries about the build let me know and ill respond as soon as i can, or msg me in-game, my profile is always public so you can see all the gear/skill tree if i change it.

Thanks!
Last bumped on Jul 8, 2019, 8:52:45 PM
First of all ek is an awesome skill to use.

And for your guide try to explain how to level, what to use early game, bandits, skills, gems and links just the basics.
Have you recorded a video of this by chance?
I’m curious to see how it does on legion clear. I’m guessing good
I don't have a video but it isn't uploaded to any platform. You can see the the build on my Twitch steam whenever I'm live just come by link is on my profile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info