Xbox One 3.7.3 Patch Status

Hello everyone,

Earlier today we released patch 3.7.3 on PS4. Our intent was to also release Xbox 3.7.3 today, as this morning we were told that the certification process had been completed, and that we'd be able to deploy the update to users within a few hours. As the day went by, the submission remained locked, and unavailable for us to push out. As such we haven't been able update the realm with this patch yet. We're hoping that this issue will be resolved tomorrow morning, at which time we'll be able to deploy the 3.7.3 update. We're very sorry for the delay in releasing this on the Xbox platform, unfortunately this part of the process is out of our control.
Last bumped on Aug 16, 2019, 5:26:37 PM
I will never buy another console ever again. It is hands down the bottom of the barrel when it comes to gaming.

*EDIT* BTW, thanks for the update Greg, my frustration is with Microsoft not you guys ;)
Last edited by DeadFall526 on Jul 2, 2019, 3:29:24 PM
Any update on when this will roll out?
Wow now this happened again on patch 3.7.4 good job I would get fired for this at my job
If you can't deploy patch, then put server back on previous version so we can at least play.. Shouldn't have to wait till tomorrow morning just because Microsoft screwed up. Load 3.7.3 back up so we can play please.
Last edited by MuffinMakinJew on Jul 14, 2019, 10:00:15 PM
"
If you can't deploy patch, then put server back on previous version so we can at least play.. Shouldn't have to wait till tomorrow morning just because Microsoft screwed up. Load 3.7.3 back up so we can play please.

I agree at least make it so we can play the damn game we shouldn’t have to suffer just because of Microsoft
I've been using an Xbox for over a decade and never once has a company taken down a server on purpose to turn around and tell me that the patch can't be pushed and it's M$ fault. I appreciate your response, but I don't buy it, not even a little bit. There was obviously a break-down in the understanding between GGG and M$, but to put it entirely on M$ is awfully BOLD. If I took down the e-mail server at the investment firm and the patch wasn't capable of being pushed, then I told the brokers upstairs sorry yall the patch can't go out yet... I'd be lucky to be fired, because I'd probably be murdered. This is on BOTH of YOU GGG.

Thanks for the update
But yall gotta remember as well, this is Xbox, so we are pretty much last in importance when it comes to game fixes and the like. Xbox is like the side bitch for GGG, they only hook up with us when they have no one else, we are extras. So it's no surprise that we will have to wait half a day to play again since they want to blame MS instead of
putting servers back online on patch 3.7.3 so we can play again.
Last edited by MuffinMakinJew on Jul 14, 2019, 10:20:19 PM
Honestly it's actually killing them to have us offline. Both the XBOX and the PS4 are literal CASH COWS for GGG. I agree that the consoles are always last of importance, but I don't honestly think that this isn't hurting them financially. Whoever made the decision to take down the servers without physically checking that the patch could be received already needs a paid vacation. The client-side patch is always suppose to be tested as receivable before the server-side is taken down. This is why there is an overlap by design.
"As the day went by, the submission remained locked, and unavailable for us to push out. As such we haven't been able update the realm with this patch yet."

#Strike#
If the realm hasn't been updated then what difference does it matter that the client patch is on lock? If the realm isn't updated then the client is still using the correct version, thus turn the damn server back on... DUh!
#Strike#

THANK YOU for bringing them back up... FYI if you had to rollback then the realm WAS updated. Better CLARITY with update responses would be appreciated.
Last edited by scrylite on Jul 14, 2019, 10:48:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info