Cinderswallow Ignite is SO UGLY

I understand why you wanted it to be green, catarina is all green effects, it is her flask, so you wanted it to match. But it looks horrible.

Please, return it to the blue flame it was originally. Literally nobody liked it when you changed it to green.

I'm doing an ignite prolif build for the first time in a while this league, and I feel obligated to use cinderswallow, it is just really good. But man is it an eyesore.

I'd even pay you my hard earned bucks for a an MTX just to get that green garbage off my screen. I'm trying to set the world on fire, not cover it in acid or bugs or whatever the heck that is supposed to look like.
Last bumped on Jul 10, 2019, 9:36:39 AM
I use this flask primarily because of how sick green flame looks. So please don't speak for "everyone". It looks awesome!
Well that's the advantage of doing it as an MTX, you can have hideous green quasi-flames, and I can have the sweet original blue flames.

I'm sure there's a way to make green fire look good, but what they've done doesn't really look like fire to me at all, which is pretty off-putting when the point of your build is to set the world on fire.
Last edited by magicrectangle on Jul 7, 2019, 9:21:40 AM
I quite like the green one, although it's pretty intensive. I see why people may dislike it. Didn't even know there used to be a blue one.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info