Nerf impale is/was dealing too much damage in pvp

Some pvper here complain about bl and trapper builds to get nerfed, yeah i agree with that because bl was broken and the nerf it get now makes it pretty much dead.

What about the impale damage then, what if i told you that i use to fight against Relith with my tank max block
While he using la with impale and i got one shot most of the time with my 14k es? What about that broken support shit gem in pvp that it is time now to talk about.

That impale support gem that i first thought it was the LA skill gem itself that deal that much damage and must at least have 25% damage nerf.

Please ggg want to make a good balance in pvp you have to nerf all those one shot skills/support gems.

Right should be right.
Unleash_Hell

Last edited by skimbre on Jun 27, 2019, 12:50:27 PM
Last bumped on Jun 27, 2019, 1:22:30 PM
Lmp now has a pvp penalty. - Relithh

I understand that you are a Ball lightning player, and that the change affected you.

Try to replicate a bow build today that can 1 shot anyone in this current patch 3.7. ( unless you are running with 3-4k life )

Alot of good damage was done in the past, before nerf, before immortal call changes, before more defense was available.

Alot of damage done today, was because impale had no pvp scaling.

These have already been addressed in 3.7.3.

- I missed the old days too , when flasks was available during pvp games and pathfinder was just insane.
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
Last edited by relithh on Jun 27, 2019, 11:33:42 AM
We talking about standard?

Because I think in league you can just simply use cascade+echo + frost wall and it will be hard for bow LA builds.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Head_Less wrote:
We talking about standard?

Because I think in league you can just simply use cascade+echo + frost wall and it will be hard for bow LA builds.

It is std/league the la can one shot if you build it right with its long range as you know the la is famous with its range..

You cant even come close to spam frost wall the player can be dead on birth.

Relith did not need the lmp and he were able to one shot me from off screen.

1 shotting 14k is not possbile not on standard, more so on league.

i was using lmp before.

actually i dont know how you got these numbers. because even than when minimap showed player names, i was only able to 1 shot 12k if i am lucky, and that was with pathfinder, with vinktars/dyingsun/and alot of other damage flasks-- also before lmp had penalty.

Unless you are referring to mines. and that is burning arrow.
Last edited by relithh on Jun 27, 2019, 11:57:54 AM
"
skimbre wrote:

I know Relith is a good player so I don t doubt he can find a solution to that in league for sure even to switch to ROA if in league FW is a problem.

But Relith have always top gear and Imo he would deal the same damage with other skills with the level of gear he s got.

At this point just ask for a nerf to elemental penetration instead, If I believe you have crit reduction he probably hit so hard with Elem overload+shitload of penetration.

So in my opinion it s not really LA the problem here.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jun 27, 2019, 12:00:06 PM
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
skimbre wrote:

I know Relith is a good player so I don t doubt he can find a solution to that in league for sure even to switch to ROA if in league FW is a problem.

But Relith have always top gear and Imo he would deal the same damage with other skills with the level of gear he s got.

At this point just ask for a nerf to elemental penetration instead, If I believe you have crit reduction he probably hit so hard with Elem overload+shitload of penetration.

So in my opinion it s not really LA the problem here.

I believe he is quoting the older days.

I am only responding because my name is somehow mentioned here.
Last edited by relithh on Jun 27, 2019, 12:01:40 PM
"
relithh wrote:
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
skimbre wrote:

I believe he is quoting the older days.

I am only responding because my name is somehow mentioned here.

Yes i was confusing between the impale and La
LA 1 shotting is very old school. If it still exist without the impale till now and someone that knows about this issue should report to ggg instead of reporting other skills that they lost against. If you want to be fair then play fair, report the same issue with the skill that you think is broken instead of attacking/reporting the other player skills just because they beat you and you just wanted that skill to be nerf so your skill can beat the rest. That is shady pvping if you ask me. Overall if you're going to report an unbalance skill make sure you also list the skills that YOU already knows that is broken don't hide it. don't be a dirt bag and keep reporting and asking for nerf while you know damn well there is another broken skill you can use to win.
Last edited by Fasteddie1 on Jun 27, 2019, 1:28:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info