Timeless Jewel + Lioneye's Fall interaction bug

I currently have Lioneye's Fall placed in the jewel socket above Acrobatics so it hits the claw nodes: Claws of the Hawk and Soul Raker and the dagger nodes below: From the Shadows. However, I socketed my Brutal Restraints timeless jewel into the jewel socket above the frenzy charge node. This means both the timeless jewel and the Lioneye's fall affects From The Shadows. Problem here is that the Brutal Restraints jewel negates Lioneye's Fall jewel effects, so that the nodes only affects daggers like they do without Lioneye's. I also tested if it was just a tooltip bug, but my dps does not go up by allocating these passives.
Last bumped on Jun 30, 2019, 5:23:31 PM
"
Vieva wrote:
I currently have Lioneye's Fall placed in the jewel socket above Acrobatics so it hits the claw nodes: Claws of the Hawk and Soul Raker and the dagger nodes below: From the Shadows. However, I socketed my Brutal Restraints timeless jewel into the jewel socket above the frenzy charge node. This means both the timeless jewel and the Lioneye's fall affects From The Shadows. Problem here is that the Brutal Restraints jewel negates Lioneye's Fall jewel effects, so that the nodes only affects daggers like they do without Lioneye's. I also tested if it was just a tooltip bug, but my dps does not go up by allocating these passives.

Thanks for your report, any node within the radius of a Timeless Jewel cannot be modified by other jewels. This is intended.
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
"
Vieva wrote:

Thanks for your report, any node within the radius of a Timeless Jewel cannot be modified by other jewels. This is intended.

How about you mention it on the jewel then. Or is that intuitive? :^)
"
LaurelWreaths wrote:
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
"
Vieva wrote:

How about you mention it on the jewel then. Or is that intuitive? :^)

If you hold down "Alt" while hovering over a Jewel, it should mention this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info