Track mysteriously absent from OST

I posted this once before in general discussion and the thread got buried - making a new one here because I'm not entirely sure where else to put it and hopefully it's a bit more appropriate for viewing.

There's a specific track I've been waiting for to be added to the digital download of the OST for some time, and now that the updated soundtrack has been released this one track is conspicuously absent. A preview version from before Fall of Oriath released used to be on Kamil's soundcloud but has since been removed.

The track in question is this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90NXWHUNJ9Q

It most notably plays at the Beacon in Act 6, in the Beach map and in the coral hideout.

It's entirely possible that I'm deaf and blind and it has been sitting there all along, but I scoured the entire download and cannot find it, and it doesn't seem to be anywhere to be found from any official sources. I'm curious if there's a reason why this one was left out, and if it could possibly be included in future.

(Small side note, I'm also curious why the official release version of the Kitava theme is noticeably different and less impactful than the version ingame)
Last bumped on Jun 25, 2019, 11:38:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info