Currently Closed

All bench crafts are FREE OF ADDITIONAL CHARGE

Welcome to talentedcheeses' free crafting service! Tips are always appreciated in any form.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HOW TO MESSAGE ME
Spoiler
• Take the time to look up the mods you want, and the cost here: https://poedb.tw/us/CraftingBenchOptions.
• Message me to check that I have the mod(s) you would like.
• I will invite you provided you have the materials and I have the bench mod you want.

• Trade me your item(s) and bench costs (if you have any tips save them for when I trade your item back)
• If you want to reroll mods, tell me the roll you want and provide the bench cost including scours. I will return the materials back once I have hit the # you want.

You can find my IGN at the bottom of the post.

DO NOT
Spoiler
• Ask me to convert currency
• Ask me what the bench costs are
• Provide equivalents to the craft costs. Give the exact amount of currency the bench requires (Including scours if you need to remove a craft)
• Take advantage of my free crafting service for profit. This thread was meant to help people that needed crafts to improve their gear, so that they did not need to spend exalts unlocking crafts. If you do wish to use my services for profit, I will require a fee of 15c per item crafted.

I am already providing a free craft service, please take the time to make this easier for me, and quicker for yourself and others.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crafts
Currently Closed due to limited time I'm able to spend on POE

Sockets/Color Crafts
Spoiler
• All Socket and Link Modifying Recipes are unlocked
Miscellaneous Information
Spoiler
Thanks To
Spoiler
d1ldoswaggins for helping me obtain 6-linked sockets in Blight
Crafts Done
Spoiler
Bench Crafts Done
Spoiler
Syndicate Crafts done
Spoiler
R3 Vorici White Sockets(1-3): 20
R3 Leo Exalt Slam: 11
R3 Hillock Weapon Quality(28%): 7
R3 Hillock Armour Quality(28%): 1
R3 Jorgin Amulet to Talisman: 1

Please note, Syndicate Crafts are not bench crafts. Due to the fact that they take a very long time to scale to rank 3 and get all the intel, they are not free. They will also not be available most of the time.
Temple Rooms Sold
Spoiler

Atziri in Temple: 1
Double Corruption: 4

Please note, Double Corruptions are not bench crafts. Due to the fact that they take a large amount of luck and time, they will not be free.
Archive
Spoiler
This is for future leagues, and is not what I currently have in BlightCrafting Mods
Spoiler
Popular Crafts I Have
Spoiler
• Multimod
• Channelling Skills have -3 to Total Mana Cost
• Non-Channelling Skills have (-9–-8) to Total Mana Cost
• % increased Damage during any Flask Effect
• % increased Damage
• +2 Level of Socketed Support Gems
• Hits can't be Evaded
• Cannot be Frozen
• Movement Speed Crafts
• Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill
• % increased Cast Speed + % chance to gain Arcane Surge when you Kill an Enemy
• All flask crafts besides Movemnt Speed + Chance to Avoid Stun
• % to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier
• % increased Spell Damage + Gain % of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage
• Gain % of Cold/Fire/Lightning Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
• % chance to deal Double Damage
• % to Quality + Crit/Attack Speed/Accuracy
• % to Quality + Intelligence
• +1 to Minimum Power/Frenzy/Endurance Charges
• Six Linked Sockets
• Six Sockets
• Cannot roll Caster/Attack Mods
• refixes/Suffixes Cannot be Changed
• % increased Attributes
• % increased Physical Damage
• Adds # to # Physical Damage
• You can apply an additional Curse
• Gain % of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield
• +1 to maximum number of Raised Zombies (+) +1 to maximum number of Skeletons
• +% to all Elemental Resistances + Minions have +% to all Elemental
Resistances
• Minions have % increased maximum life + % increased damage
• Minions have % increased Movement Speed
• Minions deal (67–81)% increased Damage
• Minions have % increased Attack Speed + Minions have % increased Cast
• Minions Recover 100% of their Life when you Focus
Popular Crafts I Do Not Have
Spoiler
• Movement Speed and Chance to Avoid Stun during Flask Effect
Reimbursement and Collateral
Spoiler
Reimbursement
If I make a mistake in crafting something, I will always reimburse the cost of the mistake.
Collateral
I will not provide collateral. There are several reasons for this but the main one being that it takes up my time as I would need to price check and agree on a price.

This may change in the future, but for the time being I am adamantly against providing any sort of collateral.
Resources for Crafting
Spoiler
Crafting Bench with Locations, Costs and Ranges
https://poedb.tw/us/CraftingBenchOptions

Item Mods:
https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php

Did you get scammed?
Spoiler
Then you didn't check my characters and you gave my items to a random stranger who claimed to be me. I have only 2 characters in metamorph: elehit_arena a deadeye lvl 94 and alta_arena a level 91 raider.

Here's a small album of proof that people are using my thread to scam others. https://imgur.com/a/2EbzyjW
Path of Building:
https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases

WARNING: THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE IMPERSONATING ME.
TRIPLE CHECK MY CHARACTERS AND THE PERSON YOU ARE MESSAGING MATCH UP TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE MESSAGING ME, NOT SOME SCAMMER. I CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO MAKE IT MORE OBVIOUS.

There are currently 2+ of these scammers in global chats each day using my thread to scam unsuspecting people who do not check the thread.

Vorici Chromatic Calculator
https://siveran.github.io/calc.html
Contact/IGN
Spoiler
You can message me @yutuoga
MAKE SURE ITS THE EXACT SAME NAME.

Please note I will respond ASAP, I sometimes may be AFK/DCed which may result in me not seeing your message.

Leaving a review, whether you enjoyed my service or not will be greatly appreciated and help in improving this service.
Last edited by talentedcheese on Jul 6, 2020, 1:35:37 AM
Last bumped on Apr 5, 2020, 4:35:56 PM

Thx alot for craft

Thanks for the crafts! :)

ty
Super reliable guy - When I asked what he wanted as fee, he even assumed I was talking about the bench cost.

Gave him tip cause he deserved it. 10/10 crafting service!
Got a 2crafts of non-chaos as extra chaos dmg for my daggers. ty
Helped me craft multimod onto my Vaal Axe and also crafted 2 -mana cost on both of my rings. Great crafting service, very friendly and quick to respond!
Quick and easy craft for some -mana jewelry. Fast response time and overall very pleasant to deal with. Thanks!
trustworthy to craft on -mana cost on a multiple exalt potential ring.
Very nice crafting service, helped me craft "Can have multiple crafted mods" as well as "Adds lightning damage to spells" on my two maces
Even insisted on not needing a tip.

Can really recommend!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info