"Pretty" and Feminine Armour Packs

Am I the only one who is STILL waiting for "pretty" armour packs? By pretty I mean a little bit more on the feminine side. I find that many, or at least for me, all of the armor packs, are bulky and they seem to stick with dark themes and dark color palettes. I understand that this is the overall vibe of Path of Exile. However, would it kill them to make at least 1 or 2 armor packs that are less dark themed, rugged and masculine? Basically, are we ever going to have an option to feminize our characters?

I already love the concept of non-sexualized characters. However, this game seems to only apply this concept to masculinity. I would argue that this can be applied to femininity as well without straying away from the non-sexualized dark fantasy concept of PoE. Feminizing something does not always mean rainbows, pastels, hearts and smiley faces. A simple floral themed armor could easily achieve femininity without oversexualizing a character. Also, something as simple as making the armour packs change their silhouettes when put on female characters could straightforwardly feminize a character, rather than the armours maintaining their bulky square figure.

But like seriously tho, am I the only one wanting pretty feminine armours?
Last bumped on Jun 24, 2019, 3:55:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info