[3.7] Soulrend/Bane Trickster Questions
Questions for those with experience in this build that don't seem to be answered in most of the guides I've looked at.
1. What level Clarity is recommended?
2. What level Arcane Surge is recommended? Should this go on Soulrend, or Bane?
3. I've seen some builds get the passive nodes that add attack damage leeched as life (e.g., Blooddrinker). Does this stat work for our spells, or are these nodes simply being taken for the maximum life, etc. bonuses?
4. I've seen some (mostly older) builds that took Soul Thief. Is this still considered to be worth taking?
5. Is Weave the Arcane worth taking if your movement skill is Flame Dash? The mana cost doesn't seem like an issue anyway and Dashing constantly would burn up charges, so I'm not sure how much I would be getting out of this. I'm not sure I'll get Eternal Lab done, so I have to choose to drop something. If I take Weave, should I give up Prolonged Pain or Swift Killer?
Last bumped on Jun 20, 2019, 11:10:53 AM
on Jun 20, 2019, 11:10:53 AM