PS4 equipping offhand weapon bug

Playing on a standard ps4, wired connection

The bug happens 100% of the time

To equip an offhand weapon, you must first remove all gems. Once all gems are removed from the weapon, it then shows the “equip offhand” option. With gems socketed in the weapon, you only get the “equip” option (replacing your main hand weapon).

Not too serious, but a pain :)

Hope you guys can take a look into this and resolve it when you are able!

Thanks!!
Last bumped on Nov 17, 2019, 1:44:24 PM
Hit triangle to pick it up, move to offhand, triangle to equip. It's an overlap of skill buttons.
There is another bug in inventory where interacting with items will cause a 'freeze' of interaction though. It appears to have evolved since I last reported it in another patch. Didn't get a response on that either, and closing/opening fixes so whatever.
Annoying bug indeed. I think it depends of available actions about stuffs in inventory on PS4 (a different action choose seems to be missed). No problem on PC, we are using mouse + keyboard for combined actions.

Anyway, THOUSAND Thank You for this tips, you literally save all my hairs on my head because I became totally MAD !
It was certainly easy and no problem to equip correctly my 2-weapons exile at the beginning of the game (logic, no gem on sockets ^^') but 1 hour later I have removed the offhand and I couldn't equip it in the wished hand again without to understand where I do it wrong !

So thanks for this best topic ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info