Natzzki's shop

Hi selling the following:

PM me or add my PSN id: natzzki

Last edited by natzzki on Jul 22, 2019, 3:31:24 PM
Last bumped on Jul 22, 2019, 3:31:39 PM
Hi just a genuinely honest question.... is this all for 1 Orb of Fusing or Just 1 unique per 1 orb of fusing? because honestly I am really confused.
Witch C.I pure ES build -
"
zantenzuken wrote:
Hi just a genuinely honest question.... is this all for 1 Orb of Fusing or Just 1 unique per 1 orb of fusing? because honestly I am really confused.

No worries and sorry for the confusion. Updated my post, yes all for 1 orb of fusing, just clearing out my stash.
"
natzzki wrote:
"
zantenzuken wrote:

No worries and sorry for the confusion. Updated my post, yes all for 1 orb of fusing, just clearing out my stash.

You should vendor that corrupted 6L.. that'll give you a divine orb. Worth like 15c
"
binoculars wrote:

You should vendor that corrupted 6L.. that'll give you a divine orb. Worth like 15c

@binoculars
that is good to know, thanks for the advice! I have a lot to learn from this game haha
"
natzzki wrote:
"
binoculars wrote:

@binoculars
that is good to know, thanks for the advice! I have a lot to learn from this game haha

Any 6l will vendor for a divine orb. I only do it on corrupted ones with low stats or bad color combos. Non-corrupted 6l are much much more valuable - do not vendor those
Thanks for the tips @binoculars

I don't know if I got lucky or what but yesterday I was browsing the ps4 trade market which can really get a bit of a pain and found someone is selling a 5 link loreweave for 2 chaos! I thought it was a scam,but then again maybe not, so I offered 4 chaos for it considering the going rate in PC market is from 4 to 8 chaos and just to check if it was a scam or if he/she will counter offer. Was surprised that my 4 chaos was accepted, bless that exile!

Last edited by natzzki on Jul 12, 2019, 1:08:59 PM
"
natzzki wrote:
Thanks for the tips @binoculars

I don't know if I got lucky or what but yesterday I was browsing the ps4 trade market which can really get a bit of a pain and found someone is selling a 5 link loreweave for 2 chaos! I thought it was a scam,but then again maybe not, so I offered 4 chaos for it considering the going rate in PC market is from 4 to 8 chaos and just to check if it was a scam or if he/she will counter offer. Was surprised that my 4 chaos was accepted, bless that exile!

Good deal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info