[3.7] Mjölnir Discharge Jugg

Welcome to my little W.I.P build guide
Currently leveling --> so i will update everything as i progress

Core mechanic

Charge generation
Spoiler

Power Charge:

The idea behind this is we deal Physical DMG with our Mjölnir so we have a chance to aplly bleed to enemys.
With the known combo Golden Rule+Red Trial we generate Frenzy charges

Now we use:Militant faith (Templer jewel,Dominus)
One of the new gems (cant link it!) Dominus is important since this changes nearby Keystones on passive tree to Inner Conviction(Power charges instead of frenzy charges generated and 3%more spell dmg for each power charge)

Endurance Charge

As always!
Also we have Unflinching from Jugg --> 25% Chance to get full endurance charges

Leech/ survivability
Spoiler
Like any old school endurance charge stacking mjölnir build

Full item showcase [W.I.P]

Helmet enchant is pretty important for Dmg but will not count towards chest life gain --> so change it to Discharge Dmg if problems with survivability

Passive Tree
https://pastebin.com/6LiQz7Ut
Last edited by Obermaster10 on Jun 14, 2019, 2:05:44 PM
Last bumped on Jul 11, 2019, 7:15:09 AM
Reserved Mana/Post
Why not use Romira's as a Power Charge Generator and change the rest of the stuff to something that mmight be more useful in the long run? With the amount of hits Cyclone does, Romira's+Inya's gets you max Charges almost constantly (tried it myself).
"
Ramza1987 wrote:
Why not use Romira's as a Power Charge Generator and change the rest of the stuff to something that might be more useful in the long run? With the amount of hits Cyclone does, Romira's+Inya's gets you max Charges almost constantly (tried it myself).

Romira's is limited to 1 charge per skill use/tick (1 for cyclone + 1 for discharge) and it has a significant 15% chance (with 5 enough power charges even with ctrl. destr.)to lose all charges from Romira's draw back (I think the charges are lost before the discharge but this needs verification), whereas the red trail can gain charges for all the enemies hit by a single attack of cyclone + discharge, thereby potentially gaining much more charges for each discharge.

Romira's:

1(cyclone)*0.75(no inya proc)+ 5(max p charge)*.25(Inya proc)
+
1(discharge)*0.75(no inya proc)+ 5(max p charge)*.25(Inya proc)
=
4 average power charges per cyclone

But romira remove all power charges on crit...
4*0.85(chance to not crit cyclone)*0.85(chance to not crit discharge)
=
2.89 average power charges per cyclone

Red trail:

The charge generation depends on the number of targets * 2 (cyclone + discharge)

I guess red trail + golden rule + Romira's could both be used as well...

In summery, Romira's generates more on single target where this build needs it the most. This can be balanced with hits from firestorm or BV to some degree.
Last edited by Therrinian on Jul 11, 2019, 5:56:58 AM
"
Romira's is limited to 1 charge per skill use/tick (1 for cyclone + 1 for discharge) and it has a significant 15% chance (with 5 enough power charges even with ctrl. destr.)to lose all charges from Romira's draw back (I think the charges are lost before the discharge but this needs verification)

I've found some explanation on the Romira's power charge loss here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1057257

charges are used in the discharge before they are removed by Romira's

this implies 4 power charges per cyclone as per the calculation above.
Definitively surpassing red trail+golden rule+militant faith at twice the single target efficiency with 1 required item less.
Last edited by Therrinian on Jul 11, 2019, 7:16:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info