[3.7] EARTHQUAKE + SHOCKWAVE slayer crit and impale

https://pastebin.com/DzsqU3Dj

give me your feed back
Last edited by jackygeek on Jun 12, 2019, 9:01:25 PM
Last bumped on Jun 16, 2019, 8:49:25 PM
Looks interesting. I'm going to give it a try, but is Marohi Erqi the best choice? Or just a good one?
"
H3avyM3tal wrote:
Looks interesting. I'm going to give it a try, but is Marohi Erqi the best choice? Or just a good one?
i think it's the best unique item
Im just about to clear act 10 and start mapping:

I know its nothing really telling, but while it hits hard, it also hits slow. Too slow imo. Im going to change the weapon for something faster and get the AS cooldown lower (I got it down to .4s) so I can take advantage of both aspects of eq.

Still need to get my chc higher though.

I'll let you know how it goes.
With Marohi's attack speed you need more HP and stun avoidance to survive while you're swinging.

Here's my take (also check Davianno character in my profile):
https://pastebin.com/0Bzf1syA

I'm still undecided on Impale and Impale Support for this build.
On trash we oneshot everything anyway.
On bosses the ramp up seems to be too long (especially compared to 7+ ApS dual wielders). Also, Impale does nothing for stuns and I see those happening quite often against yellow map bosses.

EDIT: Oh, and Brass Dome is not what I'd run in Body Armour slot. No HP and movement speed reduction (on top of Marohi) is a no-go.
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
Last edited by Sarganis87 on Jun 16, 2019, 4:46:13 AM
"
H3avyM3tal wrote:
Im just about to clear act 10 and start mapping:

I know its nothing really telling, but while it hits hard, it also hits slow. Too slow imo. Im going to change the weapon for something faster and get the AS cooldown lower (I got it down to .4s) so I can take advantage of both aspects of eq.

Still need to get my chc higher though.

I'll let you know how it goes.

i'm agree with you but you have to take cooldown recovery speed on belt and boots if you take good AttackSeed to get a better up time on shockwave

my objective is to have shockwave on initial hit and after shock EK

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info