Cheap Crafting Service 101 (near completion :) )

Hello,
Name's Jack (IGN:mElEElEaGuEcHRis, acc:xXMad_HatterXx)

Small Notice!
There is another player named XxMaDHaTTeRxX, the same as my acc name, try not to get him confused with me as he's an innocent bystander!

Crafts I don't do:
The ones I don't have :))
If you ask me to get a specific craft, I will try my best to get it and will ask you to hit me up again some time later, to see if I have it at that time!

Costs:
Ex crafts: 10c (except some: Hits can't be evaded 25c, + 2 gems, Tier 3 Elreon & additional curse 20c)
T3 crafts: 7c
T2 crafts:5c
T1 crafts:no fee, except for craft cost

EXCEPTIONS: If you don't have that much currency and ask to compensate the fee, I will sometimes suggest that you only pay the crafting fee.
I want crafting for/having crafted by others, feel like a natural and fun part of the game, that also grants player interaction and is a fun experience.

COLLATERAL:You will have to ask me for collateral before we start crafting, so that we can discuss how much I will give you, in return for the item and crafting currency that you will provide.

Procedure: With big crafts, such as multimodding an item for you. I will do stepbystep crafting and write the craft in the chat and ask you to confirm that it is indeed the right craft.

If you ask me to, I can also do it real quick, such as EDbows, then I will quickly slam on everything you need, for the currency you've given me!

MOST IMPORTANT
Everyone seems to forget this, which is a funny experience, but remember the Scouring Orb if you want me to craft a new mod ontop of another, you can compensate for this, by paying 1c instead of the Scouring Orb, that is completely fine.
Everyone forgets the scour :P

Small update!
The poewiki craft bench is flawed!
Go to:
https://poedb.tw/us/CraftingBenchOptions

COMMUNITY CRAFTING:
Sometimes around the evenings, I do "no fee" crafting, claiming only crafting cost. I do appreciate a vouch tho <3

I do truly appreciate every single vouch that I get, as they are the reason I craft :) I read through them and am happy that people have a good experience!

Honourable mentions!
Non-guild players who went out of their way to gather items for me to unveil, so that I can craft more recipes!
PmorRF
Last edited by xXMad_HatterXx on Jun 16, 2019, 9:17:28 PM
Last bumped on Jul 6, 2019, 10:14:11 PM
+1 for eleron craft on ring :)
-Nerf
Everything fine, got the Elreon Ring craft i wanted

thanks alot!
And i have to vouch again,

got a Multimod on my Elder Sword
thanks alot!

Got my -X mana cost on skill on my amulet. Thanks !
Awesome crafting servic! :) I recommend him!
+1 elreon ring service
Crafted 2 resists on my items

trustworthy guy
IGN : FatJanitor
+1 elreon ring craft
+1 Elreon ring craft

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info