[3.7][HC][SSF][Cheap][Starter]Dual wielding Lacerate Gladiator.

Who are you?
Spoiler
Hello there, I am just a random pleb that plays in hardcore leagues.

Who is this build for?
Spoiler
This build is quite noob friendly but should also suffice to clear most endgame content if you put your heart into it.

What are your weapons of choice?
Spoiler
In my case I chose to use axes, although you can adapt the build to any weapon of your liking.

Why should I play this and not a meta league starter?
Spoiler
You can do whatever you want, but if you are tired of doing meta's and want to play something fun this league that doesn't require crazy monetary investment to start off and get to some sweet content this is it.

Is this build finished?
Spoiler
No this is a build in progress, changes may apply as I level since this is my personal league starter.
Also might change stuff if suggested by the community.

Path of Building/Pob code:
https://pastebin.com/DJ0W74m0

Passive Trees:
36 Points
60 Points
81 Points
98 Points
116 Points

Bandits:
Kill all

Ascendancy:
Gladiator -> Blood in the Eyes -> Gratuitous Violence -> Arena Challenger -> Outmatch and Outlast

Gems & Links:
Main 6L:
Lacerate -> Melee Physical Damage -> Brutality -> Multistrike -> Fortify -> Chance to Bleed

CWDT:
Immortal Call -> Cast when Damage Taken -> Increased Duration

Movement:
Leap Slam -> Faster Attacks -> Endurance Charge on Melee Stun

Utility Damage:
Ancestral Protector -> Melee Physical Damage -> Bloodlust -> Vaal Double Strike

Auras, Stances, Warcries, Golems, Banners :
Blood and Sand, Herald of Purity, Blood Rage, Flesh and Stone, Summon Stone Golem, Dread Banner.

Other utility/Leveling aid:
When leveling you can use clarity for mana sustain, until you get % Phys attack leeched as mana gloves later on in the game.

Suggestions:
If you have any suggestions/remarks regarding the build you can comment them below, I will try to keep this build up to date during legion.
Also I will try to expand upon this build on a later date as well as upload some gameplay.
Last bumped on Jun 19, 2019, 6:04:03 PM
Why would you ever go for axe accuracy nodes when you're already using Resolute Technique?
Is chance to bleed for endgame? Or would it be better to switch out, since you can get chance to bleed from the ascendancy/tree?
"
Why would you ever go for axe accuracy nodes when you're already using Resolute Technique?

Harvester of Foes is not just "accuracy nodes"

"
Is chance to bleed for endgame? Or would it be better to switch out, since you can get chance to bleed from the ascendancy/tree?

The main dps source of this build is its bleed, yes you will still do some insane flat dps with proper axes (300-350pdps axes), but at the end of the day the build scales of the current bleed and impale mechanic.
off the tree you will have around 70% chance to bleed with both main and offhand, thus having chance to bleed as a gem socketed in is beneficial regardless, but it should be the last gem socketed in the 6 link (at least late game)
or you could swap it out to anything you feel will be of greater service to you.
Thx for this guide. Clearspeed is great while farming and on blood stand kills bosses fast aswell. Decent dmg mitigation overall. Currently @ lvl 89 in LHC, did uber lab for the first time by myself thanks to this build.

Edit: Updated gear @ lvl 90

Last edited by Karvarusina on Jun 21, 2019, 3:04:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info