First time making a PoB build. Looking for Input

So I really wanted to make a bleed build for a long long time, but I've noticed that bleed builds aren't all that common. I'm guessing that bleed, and possibly poison as well, can't keep up with other build archetypes? Either way, I typically just find a fun build to play that others make and roll with it, the lazy way, but this time I kind of wanted to make a build of my own. I sort of wanted to explore Earthquake as the main skill for this build, but I've heard some pretty good positives on Bladestorm here and there. I know the skill has reduced Ailments effect on the lingering storm, but I kind of wanted to test it out. By no means is this supposed to be like top tier or end game viable, just fun and actually usable up to like map tier 12 or something. The highest I've gotten on the atlas is only tier 11, so I'm sort of basing this build off of my experience. It looks good-ish to me, but I've got those amateur eyes when it comes to build making. :/ Looking for any input really, the good, the bad, and the ugly. Thanks so much in advance for any replies. :D

PoB link:

https://pastebin.com/2Eman1Vn
Last edited by xSukriNx on Jun 9, 2019, 9:05:51 AM
Last bumped on Jun 9, 2019, 9:04:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info