Bladestorm/Lacerate Crit Glad League Starter

PoB: https://pastebin.com/vNrECtP4

Disclaimer: This is a basic guide for a build that isn't exactly tested, made by a guy who isn't exactly good at making builds and has never really played melee dps.

Aim of the build:

To be a gladiator and get that blood and sand fantasy cranking.
To get shattersfaction via herald of ice
To have high enough crit to achieve above

Offense: DPS potential unknown due to PoB not being updated but currently showing just under 1 mil Shaper DPS with all the things ticked. We all know we always tick all the things in PoB

Defense: 6k-ish hp, 50% attack and spell block, fortify, 80% maximum ele res with loreweave. 60% physical reduction. 20% evasion and 10% attack and spell dodge with quarts flask active. Immortal call for additional phys/ele mitigation.

A few notes on PoB. Place holder skills are put in to show mana reservation. Read the name the socket group for the actual skills we will be using. Item section has a tab up the top for starter/end gameish type gear.

Click the bottom left tab of PoB for progression node pathing. Didn't go very in depth on this but while leveling don't take the sword specific nodes until you have well..good swords. Other than that while leveling if you are lacking resist take resistance nodes nearby our pathing like "Diamond skin, Sentinel and Cloth and Chain" to make leveling easier and respec out of it later.

GLHF I'm sure I missed quite a few things as I've not exactly refined this. Be on the look out for Chaos res on gear and look to craft it where plausible as this build seriously lacks chaos mitigation. May update this in the future if this build is successful.

Last edited by Kraxxz on Jun 7, 2019, 8:19:18 AM
Last bumped on Nov 7, 2019, 11:36:28 AM
Just a heads up, Loreweave caps at 78 maximum res now not 80
Estoy jugando con esta build, esperemos que sirva bastante! Gracias.
Legecy Versions of Loreweave are available with %80 cap still. I have one..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info