Here is a preview of the Geomancer Incubator!

Last bumped on Jun 7, 2019, 5:08:45 AM
wow a six link on gloves
There's no powercreep here. Creep implies it's slow and could be overlooked, this is a full out sprint.
Incubator items seem legit.
KenMan
"
cpurdy777 wrote:
wow a six link on gloves

that's not how this works....

When you fill the progress bar, the incubator spits out the item. in this case, a 6link armor. the incubator is currently attached to gloves, but those gloves arent ever going to be 6 links.

"
Grimreapin wrote:
Incubator items seem legit.

Watch it being so rare the actual usefull ones will cost more than most people will bother to spend.
Watch it drop some elder/shaper glove with 2 skills on it linked. Technically a 6 link lol..
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
"
Thror2k5 wrote:
"
cpurdy777 wrote:
wow a six link on gloves

that's not how this works....

When you fill the progress bar, the incubator spits out the item. in this case, a 6link armor. the incubator is currently attached to gloves, but those gloves arent ever going to be 6 links.

lol im more than aware of that. it was an intentionally disingenuous statement because the 6 link item is "on" your gloves
There's no powercreep here. Creep implies it's slow and could be overlooked, this is a full out sprint.
double post...
Last edited by cpurdy777 on Jun 6, 2019, 6:10:30 PM
Is that league starter, hc/endgame/all content viable ?
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
How about a Geomancer skills preview. Sand is nice, I want to lob boulders at shit though.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info