Last bumped on Jun 4, 2019, 11:13:06 AM
Is this good?

edit.
First. Praise Le Toucan!
Last edited by karoollll2534 on Jun 2, 2019, 6:34:46 PM
talisman are better options i feel
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
It can be good, but you'll really have to invest a lot. Great node!
Tree changes hmmmmmm
Time to break out the calculator. With two resistances effectively halved, at 90% fire res, I wonder if this would still be defensively worth achieving without other resistance conversion mitigation items.

Edit: I guess this doesn't say anything about less max res, so if all you have to do is get double cold and lightning res to make up for it, then this can be super powerful.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Last edited by Ashriel on Jun 2, 2019, 6:39:00 PM
vaal molten shell seems more palpable now lol
Last edited by Mortyx on Jun 2, 2019, 6:53:06 PM
"
Ashriel wrote:
Time to break out the calculator. With two resistances effectively halved, at 90% fire res, I wonder if this would still be defensively worth achieving without other resistance conversion mitigation items.

Edit: I guess this doesn't say anything about less max res, so if all you have to do is get double cold and lightning res to make up for it, then this can be super powerful.

ya its kind of like coil, its just forcing you to over invest to sustain the hit and then you get the big payoff.

I think its a good node, probably a lot of people wont be willing to make that investment but I think there will certainly be some who will.
Hmmm so you increase the max res for fire and reduce fire damage taken elsewhere, then it's good. But how :-?

Edit : Requires some investment I'd assume to take 100 % overall worth of resist
Don't try to hold it, flow with it.
Last edited by Silovoid on Jun 2, 2019, 6:59:36 PM
Its not bad if you find one converting 2 major nodes like conduit and pain attunement I suppose, so maybe good for delve n' other places without cold/lit dot, else you dead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info