Youtube Video w/ Full Guide + Shaper Run + Red Elder Run
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xASb8AbH0sU

Gear

Pantheon
Brine King + Garukhan

Bandit
Alira

Gem Links + Explanations
1.Ice Trap + Increased Crit Strikes + Trap and Mine Dmg Support + Elemental Focus + Cold Penetration + Cluster Traps Support

2. Bear Trap + HoI + Zealotry - Bear Trap makes enemies take increased dmg + enemies are slowed significantly. HoI and Zealotry are just my aura setups for extra dmg.

3. Summon Stone Golem + Minion Life Support + Faster Casting - I'm not always checking to see if my golem is active, this lets it be tankier while also allowing me to cast it faster when it's dead

4. CWDT + Immortal Call + Vaal Grace + Inc. Duration - Can be life saving, generic + super common defensive setup. Vaal Grace for an extra defensive layer

5. CWDT + Firestorm + Curse on Hit + Enfeeble - Allows me to curse enemies with enfeeble when they attack me. Helps greatly with survivability and prolonged boss fights.

6. Lightning Warp + Swift Affliction + Faster Casting + Less Duration - Movement skill setup, useful for gapclosing and escaping bad situations

I notice you have Tinkerskin... Is this mandatory?
Nope! You can use a standard rare 6L chest. Tinkerskin allows for better sustain. Even without Tinkerskin, the Pyromaniac node from the Saboteur ascendancy provides solid life regen. In regards to mana sustain, you can go for a MoM setup and pick up some mana nodes on the tree. Hopefully, a bigger mana pool will be able to keep you going in the mapping process + prolonged boss fights. Tinkerskin allows for the flexibility of going in to Eldritch Battery for mana sustain since the ES gets funneled in to the mana pool.

Why no Chain Reaction?
This build has enough trap trigger AOE to forgo Chain Reaction. This allows me to spec in to Born in the Shadows, which provides a super solid defensive layer to my character. If you can get your trap trigger AOE radius to 17-18, you can forgo Chain Reaction as well!
Last bumped on May 14, 2019, 11:30:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info