We're holding the Super Stash Sale where we're discounting each type of Stash Tabs, including the recently released Unique Collection Tab! Everything has been discounted, including the Fragment Tab, Map Tab, Premium Stash Tab Bundles, Premium Quad Stash Tab, Essence Tab, Divination Tab, Currency Tab and Guild Stash Tabs! Click here to view the full selection of discounted stash tabs.

The sale runs all weekend and ends at May 07, 2019 12:00 AM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

By the way, you're still able to redeem the Purple Divine Sign, Purple Skull and Lavender Weapon Effect for free when you subscribe to Twitch Prime! This offer ends on the 23rd of May. Find out more here.

Thank you so much for your support! Have a great weekend!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Nice! TY GGG
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Thanks.
fossil stash tab? any chance?
Cool, thanks!
Celtic Woman - Tír na nÓg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhW1mh7U6-U
"
HumBongo wrote:
This! So much this!
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence!

What in damnation have you done?!

My Divination Cards: Desecrated Virtue (3.12), The Tireless Extractor (3.17)
May we get function which merges 4 regular sized premium stash tabs to one premium quad stash tab?
Having 40 premium stash tabs + all specials results in quite some scrolling in permanent leagues. (And even challenge leagues need scrolling.)

I would love this even if one can apply it on active stash tabs. (Those which are not "remove only".)

From mechanical standpoint, there are no collisions in merging any 4 stash tabs. Only obstruction is name. And I tend to believe that someone who wants to merge them will have no problem with tab having name of 1st of 4 after merge. (As we can change it afterwards.)

I think this would be great community service.

Thanks for consideration.
"
HumBongo wrote:

Very needed, or at least add fossils to the fragment tab.
"
Fox2232 wrote:
May we get function which merges 4 regular sized premium stash tabs to one premium quad stash tab?
Having 40 premium stash tabs + all specials results in quite some scrolling in permanent leagues. (And even challenge leagues need scrolling.)

I would love this even if one can apply it on active stash tabs. (Those which are not "remove only".)

From mechanical standpoint, there are no collisions in merging any 4 stash tabs. Only obstruction is name. And I tend to believe that someone who wants to merge them will have no problem with tab having name of 1st of 4 after merge. (As we can change it afterwards.)

I think this would be great community service.

Thanks for consideration.

They could make it so that it chooses 4 premium tabs at random (per league) and makes them read only, but creates 1 quad. This still requires some manual sorting and adjustments afterwards, but removes the risk of data/gear being lost through automation.

I would personally switch at least 90% of my tabs to quad if I could do so.
"
LiquidFoo wrote:
"
Fox2232 wrote:

I would personally switch at least 90% of my tabs to quad if I could do so.

This.

I would like the option to swap some of my regular tabs into quad tabs.

I would even pay a small fee if needed, BUT since I paid MORE for the 4 individual tabs tan it would cost for a quad tab, a conversion would be nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info