GeForce Experience won't detect Path of Exile

Anyone else using GeForce Experience to "optimize" Path of Exile (and other games probably), but it won't find POE? I press 'Scan' and it doesn't find it... I manually add the exact POE path to GeForce Experience and it still won't detect POE.

Halp?
Last bumped on Nov 26, 2019, 9:53:03 AM
+1 here. Same issue. I've been having stutter issues on my PC and was hoping to use GFE to optimize my settings.
Same problem. I had PoE installed on a drive (HDD) and was detected just fine by Geforce experience. I just reinstalled PoE to an new (SSD) drive, selected the right directories for my games detections and PoE isn't detected. The other games I installed on that new drive are detected just fine.
Last edited by Vulmio on Apr 26, 2019, 10:16:08 AM
GFE detected PoE at least on my laptop where GFE look different from my stationary computer. This is because if different video card, but also because on laptop there is option for silent mode which isn't necessary as you don't have to balance between more battery time, how laud and fast fans should be and other things that a laptop GPU might have more use for through drivers.

Make sure that front page for where can see your games in GFE are set up to show images of all games that you want to be able to optimize this way. There are filters for how to display games (icon with three bars), so make sure that you can see all games and are not in a hide game or favourite mode.

Did you pick right folder for PoEs client? There is one folder for settings and filter in "(My) Documents>My Games" and another where you place your clients exe files?

//RexyCats

I don't have many games (4 displayed + PoE undetected), so it's not like there is a large list so I display all of them (no favorite). Also it's a fresh install so it's easy for me to tell where the games are installed (for PoE : Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games).

Thanks for the help though : )
Having same issue. Geforce Experience still does not show PoE
Earlier i had laptop and it showed fine, recently i bought PC and now it desnt show on the list, other games are shown. Checked filter it shows all games, checked settings it should scan PRogram files and Program file(x86) folder, even added folder directly to scan poe folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile, still doesnt show on the list.
Anything from GGG?
Having the same problem. Got a new laptop and PoE has been having a lot of visual issues, but I can't use GeForce to try to optimize. And if I attempt to change certain settings in-game it freezes. Not sure what's going on, but it's quite annoying.

Having same problem...

Last edited by Fantm__Lord on Jul 10, 2019, 2:12:18 AM
Hi !

I have the same problem.
On my old PC with an older geforce experience version it got detected w/o any problems. I guess it is a problem with this new version ?
I will wait for the next geforce experience update and then contact nvidia if it still doesn't show up I guess.
"The templar is the perfect choice of an honorable man, a true gentleman.
He is a man of god. His words are true and pure.
Finally, he wears no pants because he has no shame to hide."
Aerthas, 2014
Same here. Geforce Experience was detecting it fine when I installed it thru Steam. Yesterday I formatted my PC and only installed the stand alone client. Made the switch from Steam client to stand alone in Legion because Steam takes so long to patch even tho i have 100mbit internet and was way to buggy with crashes and all

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info