Wish to know POE will come to Taiwan,Japan,Hong Kong & Asia PSN store or not

Wish to know POE will come to Taiwan,Japan,Hong Kong & Asia PSN store or not.

If definitely not happen, plz let us know that.

Just tired to wait and guess POE will release on PSN or not.

We will very appreciate hear the clearly answer, even if POE will never come to our region PSN.

Thankyou GGG~!!
Last edited by mild158icon950 on Apr 9, 2019, 7:38:31 PM
Last bumped on Jun 25, 2019, 2:41:59 AM
Hello,

These regions are of interest for us to release Path of Exile in, but this will take time. We're looking into these processes further and will share information with the community when we have news.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
These regions are of interest for us to release Path of Exile in, but this will take time.

Thanks for the reply Jeff.
I guess it's hobo fashion style for me for a while.

I know PC coin > PS4 coin transfer is not possible, but is it really not possible to find a solution for players in these regions regarding stash tabs at least?

I played on PC during Awakening expansion with 4 tabs only, and even that was a nightmare when I transitioned into maps. With so many league specific currencies / items taking an enormous amount of space these days, my stash is currently full unless I start deleting divination cards. And I HAVE been deleting so many divination cards already.

(And this is me after burning a good amount of sacrifice fragments, merging maps, converting some currencies because my stash was literally full. I'm giving up on Chaos recipe in few more days because it's simply unsustainable. Furthermore I'm just doing tier 1-8 maps only, what's going to happen once I have a full atlas? Just ignore low level map drops I guess..)

Just to be clear, I'm not saying that users in these regions should be given free map/divination/currency/premium stashes, absolutely not.

But perhaps a temporary payment plan / option can be devised?
Shop thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2481543

PoE PS4 Reddit: www.reddit.com/r/pathofexileps4
Last edited by Sezen4649 on Apr 9, 2019, 9:06:47 PM
Poe come to psn reg asia is never happen.
Just make another user reg in ps 4 to buy premium stash.
Creating some mules characters will help somewhat, until mtsx are available 😬
Please for the love of GOD, let us purchase stash tab on Asia PSN account. I am ready to spend a lot of cash on your stash tabs.
At least we know they are looking into the processes, I am guessing this will at least take months.

I hope we will get PoE in PSN by the end of the year.
Bumping this up! Hoping it gets release soon!!!
"
Wish to know POE will come to Taiwan,Japan,Hong Kong & Asia PSN store or not.

If definitely not happen, plz let us know that.

Just tired to wait and guess POE will release on PSN or not.

We will very appreciate hear the clearly answer, even if POE will never come to our region PSN.

Thankyou GGG~!!

You don't want it on console until GGG fixes all of the serious glitches. It is an excellent game that is hidden under an incredible catastrophe of programming errors on console. Save the hair on your head and play it on PC if interested. POE on console has been exposed as nothing more than a money grab for GGG. I hate to say this as there are a lot of really great people at GGG, but it's true.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello,

These regions are of interest for us to release Path of Exile in, but this will take time. We're looking into these processes further and will share information with the community when we have news.

We just want to buy stash , skin and more in Asia PSN.
If not , please let us know early.
I do not want to waste time to play POE at my Hong Kong PSN.
It is because I will play at other PSN which can buy stashes when you inform us will not set up at Asia.
Hope you can understand. Finally, I love POE. <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info