Atziri's Reflection and Silence

cant cast when cursed with silence while wearing atziris reflection. hope it gets fixed soon...
Last edited by forsti on Apr 3, 2019, 2:01:29 PM
Last bumped on Apr 9, 2019, 1:01:51 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
forsti wrote:
cant cast when cursed with silence while wearing atziris reflection. hope it gets fixed soon...

Thanks for your report, we're looking into this.
Had the same problem, but I did get silenced because of the tormented spirit, who silences when you hit affected monster.
IGN: Nakaguri
"
WamboOSX wrote:
Had the same problem, but I did get silenced because of the tormented spirit, who silences when you hit affected monster.

as far as i can tell, its the only curse the shield isnt working correctly and it didnt matter where the curse is from (nemesis hexfront as well as the ghost).
I think curses can't be reflected more than once, otherwise the curse would go back and forth infinitely. Try doing a Maelstrom of Chaos map and curse any mob. I think you would still get cursed there. Actually maybe I don't know what I'm talking about
Last edited by Revnaut on Apr 9, 2019, 12:28:01 PM
"
Revnaut wrote:
I think curses can't be reflected more than once, otherwise the curse would go back and forth infinitely. Try doing a Maelstrom of Chaos map and curse any mob. I think you would still get cursed there. Actually maybe I don't know what I'm talking about

getting cursed isnt the problem here, its the "Unaffected by Curses" mod on Atziri's Reflection which isnt working correctly with the silence curse (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Silence).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info