CWDT-Desecrate-Offering bug ?

Hi guys, found out today, even if you have cwdt-desecrate-offering in right order, the offering wont trigger for the first time along with desecrate.
It only does for the second and ongoing procs if the corpses of the first proc are nearby..

Here is the vid prooving my point https://youtu.be/vxV4MIopvpk

Is this a bug or why is this not working for the first time cwdt procs ?
Last edited by Fanat1XX on Mar 27, 2019, 1:13:49 PM
Last bumped on Mar 27, 2019, 5:14:08 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Fanat1XX wrote:
Hi guys, found out today, even if you have cwdt-desecrate-offering in right order, the offering wont trigger for the first time along with desecrate.
It only does for the second and ongoing procs if the corpses of the first proc are nearby..

Here is the vid prooving my point https://youtu.be/vxV4MIopvpk

Is this a bug or why is this not working for the first time cwdt procs ?

Because there r no corpses available till desecrate finishes "casting". Once u have the first desecrate on the ground spirit offering starts triggerin normally. As far as i could test at least.
"
alezipp wrote:

Because there r no corpses available till desecrate finishes "casting". Once u have the first desecrate on the ground spirit offering starts triggerin normally. As far as i could test at least.

Cast time doesnt matter when linked to CWDT and even if so desecrate has cast time of 0,8sec, and offering 1 sec..
Last edited by Fanat1XX on Mar 27, 2019, 4:09:49 PM
Hi!

Your offering skill is checking for corpses at the same moment that you begin generating them- much like how Unearth needs a moment for the projectile to land in the ground to become a usable corpse, desecrate needs a moment to generate its corpses. As a result, that very first hit won't fire off your offering skill since it can't find any corpses ready for detonation.

Hope this clears things up.
Thanks @Kyle_GGG for clearing this up.
Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info