We've just released the Stygian Aura Effect which replaces the standard effect of your Aura Gem with a spinning effect of black and blue skulls. Check out the video below or click here to get yours!

For a matching outfit, we'd recommend using this aura with the Sin Armour Set or the Stygian Armour Set. Imbue your weapon with the Arcane Weapon Effect and don't forget to replace your portal with the Stygian Portal.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
would have been better without the skulls
Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.
looks siiick!!
Last edited by Havoc209 on Mar 29, 2019, 1:35:15 AM
looks rad for summoner
Last edited by Buellzorz on Mar 25, 2019, 9:45:40 PM
neat~
This looks really good!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Forsman wrote:
would have been better without the skulls

This
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Not convinced.
The Skulls are silly.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
I aint buying anything till you stop fucking the league i play on, standard.

You take our map completion away every league now, we have to buy a 2nd map tab to hold multiple series of maps since new ones and the ones we JUST RAN wont fit in the same tab.

And now you also deleted a shitload of the recipes i had collected too? no. fuck off.

I played betrayal instead of standard since i wouldnt be able to craft anything if i stayed on my prefered league, then you turn around and remove all the good ones i spent 3 months gathering.

To top it all off you won't respond to these issues on email/forums/reddit at all.

Took 6 months to get you to even admit there was issues with maps on std but the answer was just "we dont have a simple and clean solution" then you went back to ignoring us.

I don't know why people claim yall are such an amazing company that listens to it players. You WERE, but those times seem at least a year gone now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info