3.6 Purifying Flame Totem build help/suggestions needed

Link to my character
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/zaniix/characters?characterName=painappletotem

currently lvl 88, crap gear, made it to T11 maps and Delve 100, I did not have any issues, but at depth 100 I had a few sketchy moments, however I continue to move sideways without any deaths.

I have not had any issue so far, damage seems good enough, survivability is okay, but could be better.

I am looking for suggestions from the more experienced players on Tree, gear etc.

The Gems in my shield are just for leveling, I was also swapping between Divine Ire, Wave of Conviction, and Purifying Flame, but I found that Purifying flame was the best choice.

I also realize that using bane to cast Flammability is not doing any damage, I was just using it to level a Bane gem. I do wonder if I am getting a larger area of effect with Bane, but the main reason was just to level the gem.

On survivability do I have enough Health in the tree, is it just that I need better gear?

It seems like my best bet for more damage is Nimbleness for cast speed and then Will of blades and other physical damage nodes , since my base damage is physical it seems to scale better than just adding more fire.

I would like some end game gear to shoot for that is not super rare tons of EX

Thank you in advance for anyone that chooses to help!

so far this has been a very fun build, it was just some experimentation that actually worked well enough that I never hit a wall. I just don't know how to ready myself for the end game stuff.
Last bumped on Mar 22, 2019, 10:26:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info