[3.6] 🌟 Arctic Breath & Vortex combo vs Ub.Elder and friends Occultist 🌟

-Ascendancy: Vile Bastion, Frigid Wake
-Pantheon: Solaris, Shakari
-Bandits: kill all

Hello guys, this is a try with reworked Arctic Breath.
Every degen build scale a lot with gem level, so i decide to use a +3 staff and also i'm using Vortex in 6l Shave.
The degen from Vortex and Arcrtic Breath are added togheter. If i had a free 4l (on gloves for example) i would craft it with Delirium essence to get 30% dot and i would have used Cold Snap and Vaal Cold Snap, so as to have triple degen in single target. Maybe if you go CI losing low life bouns, you could get a spot for a 4l cold snap.. it would be a nice thing to try..
btw the crit for spell craft on staff is to get easly elemental overload.. there are no mods as useful as suffixes..

If you have any question or tip feel free to write here in thread.
Enjoy ^_^

Gear

My builds

All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Last edited by Hitma47 on Jun 4, 2019, 12:32:09 PM
Last bumped on Jun 4, 2019, 12:31:53 PM
I want to make this build but how to start with it? which weapon before that end game weapon? level 1-65 which way to go first, things like that. I wonder if it's coming soon in your guide or this is it.
"
I want to make this build but how to start with it? which weapon before that end game weapon? level 1-65 which way to go first, things like that. I wonder if it's coming soon in your guide or this is it.

sorry i never do levelling guide, to level with low budget you could use tabula +1 gem, and dual wield wands or sceptres with cold multiplier overtime/cold damage/spell damage/ etc.. and vortex just in a 4l
Last edited by Hitma47 on Mar 27, 2019, 7:05:13 AM
"
Hitma47 wrote:
"

sorry i never do levelling guide, to level with low budget you could use tabula +1 gem, and dual wield wands or sceptres with cold multiplier overtime/cold damage/spell damage/ etc.. and vortex just in a 4l

hello :) what is the best build in your list for league starter?
Hey, was thinking about using Arctic Breath for a change of pace, how is the clear speed? Do you socket in GMP instead of Hypothermia in the Arctic Breath links when clearing maps and switch back to Hypothermia when dealing with bosses?
"
theFoffo wrote:
Hey, was thinking about using Arctic Breath for a change of pace, how is the clear speed? Do you socket in GMP instead of Hypothermia in the Arctic Breath links when clearing maps and switch back to Hypothermia when dealing with bosses?

yes gmp for maps, hypo for bosses
In what order do you get your ascendancies?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info