Memory Modifier nodes not affecting all connected tiles.

Recently in nodes with "Contains Memory Modifier" when I activate the modifier it only affects random amount like 5 to 10 nodes when I have connected (yes they are 100% connected) over 20 nodes. Is there some sort of cap of concurrently existing modifiers? When I had less active modifiers on maps it always affected all connected nodes, now when i have a lot it only affects some.
Last bumped on Mar 16, 2019, 6:32:10 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
https://ibb.co/dGMhcyS can confirm that bug with a screenshot

Starting at yellow, green OK, on red spread stopped.
Last edited by NATSUZOR on Mar 12, 2019, 8:30:16 PM
Can confirm, this happens with almost every memory amplifier. I have not found a pattern to it. It's not the amount of mods already on the tiles (I believe there is a limit of 10 or so), because some that only had 3-5 (including the rarity mods like more rare monsters etc. that magic/rare pieces have) still did not get the effect, while others that already had 8+ did get it.

Can someone confirm that it's not just a visual bug in the memory map and that the pieces are actually missing the mods when you run them (so they wouldn't be displayed below the corner map either)?

And yes, I made sure all pieces are actually connected (not just planned) and have at least 1 charge left.
Last edited by Lame4Fame on Mar 12, 2019, 9:41:09 PM
"
t3hvannys wrote:
Recently in nodes with "Contains Memory Modifier" when I activate the modifier it only affects random amount like 5 to 10 nodes when I have connected (yes they are 100% connected) over 20 nodes. Is there some sort of cap of concurrently existing modifiers? When I had less active modifiers on maps it always affected all connected nodes, now when i have a lot it only affects some.

Thanks for your report. This is occurring because there is a limit on the number of Global Modifiers you can have and you have reached that limit. The limit is based on the total number of mods across ALL islands.

We plan on notifying the player when they have reached their limit in a future patch so that it's easy to tell.

I hope this helps.
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
Thanks for your report. This is occurring because there is a limit on the number of Global Modifiers you can have and you have reached that limit. The limit is based on the total number of mods across ALL islands.

We plan on notifying the player when they have reached their limit in a future patch so that it's easy to tell.

I hope this helps.

What's that limit?

"
rhah wrote:
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:

I hope this helps.

What's that limit?

Ditto... what's the limit?... Now I'm searching the internet, trying to find out...
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
"
t3hvannys wrote:

I hope this helps.

I do hope this limit will be removed asap. I do not see why players should be punished, not rewarded, for being skilful in making long chains of memories and activating many memory modifiers on many memories. Maybe you can explain why this limit exist and what this limit is, numerically?
Limit appears to be 200.
wtf dude. Ofc there is a cap. This thing is so powerfull anyway. The game economy has been broken already once of twice in the past because of stacked increasing returns. There was a time where you could stack multiple ghosts on every mobs in a map making the game almost crash from all the loot. At this time some players were litterally swimming into mirrors. It got fixed but turns out luring ghosts is still a decent way pumping loot here and there if done skillfully...

And I find it healthier having that limit of where you can say confidently: "man, it's time lets juice the loot". :)
Last edited by galuf on Mar 13, 2019, 1:48:08 PM
Ok now we know but if there is any limit we should know that from the beginning imho. Good to know that will be notification in the coming patch. qol feels bad this nexus at least until the patch. We will see.
Last edited by Stathisman on Mar 13, 2019, 2:02:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info