Question Regarding the Blood Reaper "Bleed"

So, I have seen a few other people ask about the Bleed effect on the weapon before but nobody has received a definitive answer yet. I am curious as to what level "Puncture" effect this is comparable to.

I also have a Vulnerability curse gem and was hoping *fingers crossed* that the 40% increased damage from Damage over Time clause would stack with the 50% multiplier to the "moving" bleed clause. If that makes any sense >.>

Anyways, thanks in advance to anyone who has an apodictic response regarding this matter!
Terribly sorry everyone! I actually found the answer when I looked at my Offensive stats, it was there at the bottom:

"Bleeding physical damage per second": 14.2%
"Bleeding additional physical damage per second while moving": 56.7%
And then the Bleed duration is a flat 5.0 seconds.

So it looks like it is comparable to a level 11-12 Puncture. Not sure if the effect scales or not, will have to keep an eye on it.

I also noticed that the Vulnerability -does- appear to work with the DoT from the axe. Happy day!

Thanks for everyone's time reading this and hopefully I helped answer someone else's question about the Blood Reaper :D

Cheers!
I just wish that ggg could work on the 3d models though
Last edited by sculp on Mar 11, 2013, 2:12:57 AM
"
sculp wrote:
I just wish that ggg could work on the 3d models though

I prefer they work on gameplay, rather than aesthetics.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
Does increased duration support gem work with puncture? im guessing theres no way to make it work with this weapon.
"
Does increased duration support gem work with puncture? im guessing theres no way to make it work with this weapon.

Well, it would have to be connected to the actual skill gem Puncture, and there is really no reason you would want to stack the same effects on the axe. Also, I don't think it would add any damage, but merely lengthen the base damage by 2.5 seconds - which doesn't seem very useful for the cost increase given in mana/life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info