3.6 Bane/Soulrend Dot chaos build

I just started playing end game in Betrayal league, and wanted to make a build for next league with the new spells. I saw Bane and wanted something like this to be in the game before. And can combine that with the other new skill in Soulrend, can stack DOT and chaos dmg. And the new gloves Vixen's entrapment brought it together for me. With the ES leech on them, as well as it being available on jewels should make ES even better.

Will have 5 curse's to start out with. (one ideally on a neck implicit)

Not sure what they will be yet, as it will really depend on what gems can support bane, and what weapons can be used for both bane and soulrend.

Also deciding on weather to go CI or low life to start with as it will possibly change the ascendancy's I take.
Not sure on Vile bastion for a CI build, or go Withering Presence for a Pain attunement low life build.

I started with a CI build for now as I have wanted to do one.

POB link: https://pastebin.com/hmuUGib8

Constructive criticism is encouraged. Like I said this is my first attempt at a build.

Will keep updating as more info come's out.
Last bumped on Mar 4, 2019, 4:21:06 PM
That's very interesting.

I was thinking of using blight and cast while channeling for the new skills to try the new notable passive skill, singular focus. Not sure what else I would link there until the league is live so I can check in pob.

I would go CI, choose vile bastion and malediction like your pob suggests. As far as gear is concerned I would go with Apep's supremacy and a mace or a +3 chaos staff and heavy ES gear all around.

Let's hope it will have good single target dps.
Last edited by C01L on Mar 4, 2019, 6:47:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info