<Intelligent Evil>3.9 Hype/SF/HC/International/Leveling parties+ Active Discord

Last edited by f0rtem on Dec 4, 2019, 1:27:51 PM
Last bumped on Dec 12, 2019, 9:26:06 AM
Do you guys accept people who playtest builds on Standard? Asking first before I commit to the Discord.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Feb 25, 2019, 5:59:21 AM
"
Do you guys accept people who playtest builds on Standard? Asking first before I commit to the Discord.

We don't usually play Standard league and focusing on new leagues but If you still want to join and have chat with us on discord - you're more than welcome.
"
f0rtem wrote:
"

We don't usually play Standard league and focusing on new leagues but If you still want to join and have chat with us on discord - you're more than welcome.

Thanks for the reply.
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
f0rtem wrote:
"

Thanks for the reply.

No problem. If someone has questions we will be happy to answer them.
Looking forward to enjoying the new with you
ign goglas

1500-2000 hours played

I think 8 level 90+ at this point

want to push hard first week of the new league and would love a guild where we can help push atlas together

let me know!
"
shananigans6 wrote:
Looking forward to enjoying the new with you

"
TheGolas wrote:
ign goglas

1500-2000 hours played

I think 8 level 90+ at this point

want to push hard first week of the new league and would love a guild where we can help push atlas together

let me know!

I'm glad You guys joined our group! I can't wait for Synthesis to finally get things started with such great players around.👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Hi Intelligent Evil Group,

is Discord a must have or can i join your guild without this requirement?
I´m actually in a big guild...
I read often that u must use Discord or Teamspeak...and this is not good for me. If i have nor pleasue for this over a few days, maybe weeks they kick me. And that is not fun. I play every day and would write every in guild chat...i dont know why Discord is so terrible for me.
I think to talk with my PC ... maybe this

Have a nice day and a good leaguestart!!

best wishes
Daniel (Natian)

Sorry for my bad english. I´m german.
"
Natian wrote:
Hi Intelligent Evil Group,

is Discord a must have or can i join your guild without this requirement?
I´m actually in a big guild...
I read often that u must use Discord or Teamspeak...and this is not good for me. If i have nor pleasue for this over a few days, maybe weeks they kick me. And that is not fun. I play every day and would write every in guild chat...i dont know why Discord is so terrible for me.
I think to talk with my PC ... maybe this

Have a nice day and a good leaguestart!!

best wishes
Daniel (Natian)

Sorry for my bad english. I´m german.

Hey Natian. Of course you can join our guild without joining our discord server. Send me your IGN in DM's and I'll make sure I add you to the guild.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info