+1 totem craft :(

Hello,

have been running Aisling (rank 3) on research over and over with i75+ shields for the craft and still nothing. Anyone that can confirm its the way to get it.....

thx Umbario
Last edited by Umbario on Feb 22, 2019, 7:35:00 AM
Last bumped on Feb 22, 2019, 10:30:28 AM
the best way is to buy one that already has it crafted on, taking it off . and then using aisling to craft it back on.

this is not 100% fool proof and its a bit more complicated than i am making it sound.. but its better than randomly asiling crafting shields
thx for the reply but its not what I asked :)

I want to get it the way we all should get it and not by spending 5ex :(
.... you dont buy a good shield with the mod on it. you buy a few shitty ones with the mod already on it.
I dont think I am smart enough to understand what you mean :(

what I do, run her on rank 3 on research and ad veiled mods to shields en then unveil them....for couple weeks now.

I dont understand what you try to say.....

you mean buy them from market? only 1 cheap lotta people have break till next season :(

http://poe.trade/search/sidohoyukoamha

gotcha....bought 1 removed it now run again xD thx
Last edited by Umbario on Feb 22, 2019, 8:21:03 AM
"
Umbario wrote:
Hello,

have been running Aisling (rank 3) on research over and over with i75+ shields for the craft and still nothing. Anyone that can confirm its the way to get it.....thx Umbario

+1 Totem craft is prefix. Did you have open prefix and blocked all suffixes on your ilvl 75 shield?
I got it for the first time this way but maybe I was lucky (btw bought nothing).
Last edited by Rakiii on Feb 22, 2019, 8:27:47 AM
yeah 1 preffix 3x suffix i75.
What he was saying is buy a shitty shield with the mod for cheap. A shield that nobody would have spent currency crafting that mod onto. Take the shield to your bench and remove crafted mods. Take it to Aisling to put veiled mods back on. The veiled mods are fixed on an item as long as you don’t modify the item mods. You’ll always get the same 3 choices for prefix and same 3 choices for suffix. If you are currently just reusing the same shield, you’ll never get it.

It took me a couple tries because although the shield I used had the right mod, aisling put a suffix on instead of a prefix so I had to repeat until I got it.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Feb 22, 2019, 9:52:25 AM
But also the craft is certainly getting removed from standard entirely. No way they'll make "legacy craft" a thing. +totem is become a shaper mod for shields.
But....... I GOT IT NOW!!!! :D

its not about stuff to keep it was more...i want most crafts :) this league.

THX all....if I knew this before....the 40 chaos was worth it...I could have made soooooo mutch more currency with I that fled in research but hee....noob here and I have soooo mutch to learn.
Last edited by Umbario on Feb 22, 2019, 10:32:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info