I took CoC Discharge almost as far as it can go in a league

Passive Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.5.3/AAAABAYBAQGRBAcEswVCBx4I9A3RDkgOXA_EEJIRLRGWFr8XsBhWGjgbyBzcIG4jNiaVJy8o-ilPKgssnC0fLdIyMjLRNZI2PTpYOtg64Tt8PAU8LT1fQYdBlkVHRX5FnUlRSotMs03jUDBSU1MOUxBTUlVLVcZd8mHiYqxjQ2ZUaHRo8mpDavprt2yMcFJ8g3_GgpuCx4Nfg8yD24V7hX2J04w2jxqP-pBVlPGVIJUul5WYrZrgnaqiAKKjpleus67_tDi3PriTuMq5k7xvvOrAZsHzwwnP3dAf0PXVpti92YbaYtte44TlGevu6_XsOO987-vwH_DV8YryHfJF-Jf56Pv1_gr-jw==?accountName=codetaku&characterName=Shameless_Mathil_Clone

Character name "Shameless_Mathil_Clone", because that was obviously the plan even though I ultimately made some gear choices differently (multimodded foil let me get my shield over lyco, my helm and precursor's emblem were also relevant).

This is by no means the best CoC setup in the league. But it's the first character I took to 100 and I twinked it out to have more than double mathil's DPS from when he took down uber elder with it.

Highlights included funding this build by selling a 20ex watcher's eye and an acuity when it was 14ex, and getting a really cheap deal on the +2 AoE voll's protector.

Major things I would update if I had infinite time and currency:

More resists on gear (right now they're balanced for wise oak with fire/lightning tied above cold) would let me swap out my gloves for 2-socket tombfists. Not only would intimidate give more DPS and maim stack well with spider webs, but I'd also get more life and attack speed with abyss jewels and could use cold damage on one of them to let my multimodded foil have another 11% damage added as chaos with the removal of the cold damage prefix.

And no one's actually selling one of these, but the optimal precursor's emblem for me would have +1 power charges to replace the physical damage reduction. The other two mods on my emblem are perfect, but now that I'm at 100 I don't need PDR anymore, hahah.

I wouldn't say my belt needs a "major" update. Obviously a fossil-crafted stygian vise would give me the most dps, but not nearly as big a difference as the tombfists or extra power charge would be.

Everything else is a pretty minor nitpick. Extra +1 gems on my chest is a pretty far-out stretch goal, everything else is min-maxing the individual stats on my gear (including jewels). I thought about getting a warlord's mark ring to replace my second blasphemy with another aura but there's not even another aura I really want (and have the mana to reserve). I suppose if I used vitality then I could also get a vitality watcher's eye, my boss leech isn't exactly high enough.
Last edited by codetaku on Feb 12, 2019, 11:42:43 AM
Last bumped on Feb 15, 2019, 9:41:13 AM
coward's legacy + atziri's reflection would be good.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Wow!
interesting article, great job!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info