Atom RPG = best Fallout RPG since FO1/2

Seriously, if you loved Fallout 1/2, go and play it.

70+ hours on first playthrough, and it shits on 99% modern rpgs out there (take that 'its all nostalgia' clowns), Id only take Age of Decadence as an RPG over this game over last 5 years.

ruski fallout, and it's amazing. that is, if you're not allergic to old school interface and rough edges.
Last bumped on Feb 11, 2019, 11:58:40 PM
Yea ,interface and most of mechanics is straight copy of FO, kinda like VK was a copy of facebook interface

Bad things about the game- dialogues trees are templat-y with almost alll NPCs, balance is kinda wacky (dont try to do a melee character - heh) but consistent with fallouts where youd progress from pistols to auto weapons. A few more fetch quests than youd like.

But sidequests are the meat of the game. Not too linear and you can always kill everyone/do diplomat stuff and stat checks are well made.

other npcs in party:

hexagon, a communist bard
fidel (no comment)
dog
slavegirl you freed and cant fight (she runs away) but can carry shit and level up
a low-int beefy dude who has a parasite living in his head

(evil option) crazy evil girl

Did I mention its not Politically Correct at all?

it's only 15 bucks on steam and has been worth every penny so far, especially since its a fairly long game if you do all the sidequests.

if youre familiar with russian memes/folklore, there are tons of puns and jokes, I do think sometimes they are way too obvious sometimes and sometimes just a copypaste from reddit or whatever, but for folks who arent that familiar with ruski shit aside from Putin, it should sound grotesque but authentic
looks boss! i love fallout 1 and 2!! i'll totally play this!
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info