+1 arrow/5% ele pen/50 wed shaped quiver, Demon Barb

Pretty ok I think :).

🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Last bumped on Feb 15, 2019, 2:16:22 AM
Vaal it for another +1 arrow. No regrets.
Mirror? Good luck with that. Where is life added? 7-8 ex at max, but I don't believe you get even that price for it. Sorry, there are stronger and much cheaper quivers around :) Oh! I just noticed it is standard. 1-2 ex max then :)
Last edited by postrach_myszy on Feb 12, 2019, 10:47:03 AM
"
Mirror? Good luck with that. Where is life added? 7-8 ex at max, but I don't believe you get even that price for it. Sorry, there are stronger and much cheaper quivers around :) Oh! I just noticed it is standard. 1-2 ex max then :)

thats DeMi KING!! He make the rules and prices on standard :D
"
ILYILY wrote:
"

thats DeMi KING!! He make the rules and prices on standard :D

By which you mean, he's well-known for putting dumb bullshit up for mirror services so that moronic RMTers will yearn for them.
He do have some quality mirror tier items, but I would agree that not every item with t1 rolls is a mirror item.

As for the quiver it would be a lot cheaper and probably better to roll a mediocre +1 quiver and then corrupting it for +1 implicit or chain.

Not to mention that it doesn't even have the rare betrayal craft frenzy on kill + crit, a lot of "mirror" items will get overthrown by multimodded betrayal items these days which is a good thing.
looks mediocre at best :/
lol at comments

this is the quiver im using and it's the best on standard ( 1,5%less dps than one with 15% extra phys dmg as cold but with 10%mov speed )

demi quiver gives more dps than mine for windripper so it's #1 dps quiver for non phys bow.

but then i want crit chance to freeze more monsters so more iiq, accuracy might be weak if you have allready 800+accuracy from gear and anyway dps is not really needed when killing guardians in 2 seconds, this is why i use movement speed and really want the crit chance.
"
lol at comments

this is the quiver im using and it's the best on standard ( 1,5%less dps than one with 15% extra phys dmg as cold but with 10%mov speed )

demi quiver gives more dps than mine for windripper so it's #1 dps quiver for non phys bow.

but then i want crit chance to freeze more monsters so more iiq, accuracy might be weak if you have allready 800+accuracy from gear and anyway dps is not really needed when killing guardians in 2 seconds, this is why i use movement speed and really want the crit chance.

I was scared some1 actually mirrored the quiver for a second there
I do not play standard so never bother to look whats there, but if there truly are better ones why not just link them so people know what to look for rather than just shit talking?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info