What might this be worth?

I haven't found a single one with the amount of life and resistance on it, neither in standart nor in betrayal. So... I guess this is despite the non-maxed stats mirror-worthy? Or am I wrong with that?
GGG balance is like getting a pizza which is burnt on the sides, raw in the middle and misses the most of the toppings.
Then upon sending it back you get a raw side, burnt middle and enough toppings to drench everything in grease.
Everything fixed but still broken.
Last bumped on Feb 6, 2019, 7:04:49 AM
The closest thing I could find in Standard has a +1 to support gems on it, and they are asking for 1 mirror, but it has 4% less increased max life, and 20 less raw life.

If you get that 6L'd, I would imagine that it is pretty much a mirror worth item, for sure.

Or, I'll buy it from you when you hit standard for every orb I have in my stash.
Thanks for the info :) It'll definitely be 6-linked and further along the road divined to max those few extra hp out as well.

I'm not selling it though, will offer it in a mirror-service on the other hand, just one of many items along the goal for me. Got lucky to get it at literally the first try of crafting an astral plate.
GGG balance is like getting a pizza which is burnt on the sides, raw in the middle and misses the most of the toppings.
Then upon sending it back you get a raw side, burnt middle and enough toppings to drench everything in grease.
not mirror worthy

It's a shaper armour without any shaper mods
It doesn't matter if it's shaper or not. A normal Astral plate with those mods would be close to mirror-worthy or even fully mirror-worthy.

Having a Shaper or Elder base only means it CAN roll their mods, not that it has to. If a great combination of all mods comes out it's still worth the same price as a respective non-S/E base, which is the case here.

Shaper and Elder only gets to be important at the moment you A: Roll a respective mod on it or B: There is a Suffix/Prefix open which can roll a Mod more wanted then a respective craft.
Otherwise it's just a shiny background and a lost chance for special stuff to roll, unimportant for the actual mods on it.
I wouldn't mirror a chest with just life and res, since i can get it from any other item. By then i also never mirrored anything ever :D
"
I wouldn't mirror a chest with just life and res, since i can get it from any other item. By then i also never mirrored anything ever :D

For many builds definitely true. Though it has more then a good place to wear it.

It offers more life then a Belly, since the combination of flat life + % life yields more then simply % life

Also it offers the sockets a Kaom's is missing.

So, the best place to use it would be any dual-wield or weapon+shield character. Especially for Slayer this season it's overpowered. Having the resistance on the chest means those spots are free on other items. Rings, Gloves and Amulets can roll a large amount of offensive mods. So, given if you're using this item you can craft something like the following:

Damage glove base (Gripped, Spiked, Fingerless). Roll an Abyss socket on it, T1 Life, T1 Attack Speed. Multimod for Extra damage while leech (Since uber-leech runs even with full life) and extra damage during flask effect. It's over 70% increased while also leaving the spot for another Abyss Jewel, which is another 50 Life and 3 Damage mods or even 4 Damage mods if you're good with your defenses. Shaper Base if you want to make up for the Abyss socket by Rolling a lvl 20 Faster Attack on it if you go shield.

Boots want to be Resistance, Movement Speed and Life anyway, barely a good mod otherwise even with a Shaper/Elder base.

If you got that setup, both rings and the Amulet barely need any Resistance on them which allows you to roll all the juicy Elder/Shaper mods there to max your character, like extra damage, crit multiplier, flat damage.

Overall you'll get a far stronger build by using a rare Armor with resistance and life rather then a unique for quite a few builds.
Damn, i almost feel guilty now that you felt the need to respond in such detail to my non-question :/ And i still think that +gem lvls, supported with, phys takes as, crit, inc stats is better than just res and life.. and you can get some juicy corruptions on it..
Sure someone might mirror it, but there are better chests
"
Sure someone might mirror it, but there are better chests

Yes, those are a lot better for defensive options. Maim and Hits taken as fire damage are great. The one I have is actually an offensive one. Since - as said - it opens up space for other mods on places where you usually need to get resistance.

It's simply for another focus of building a character, has it's place.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info