[3.5] Blade Flurry Crit&Block Gladiator//All Content Viable

Pros
+All content viable
+Good DPS (up to 5,5+ shaper DPS)
+75% block&spell block chance (79% while mapping)
+Toughness build
+Hardcore viable

Cons
-Expensive
-Can't run elemental reflect maps
-Can't run no leech maps
-Melee
-DoT is our weakness

Gear
"

477 pDPS Rapier ~15-20ex on league
Hits can't be evaded is must have with The Surrender
You also can run with 11% of Non-chaos damage as extra chaos damage/extra elem/16% penetrate with Lycosidae instead of Hits can't be evaded

"

Rare helmet with hp, resists. %of phys damage from hits taken as elem damage is good addition
Abyssus is ONLY for Shaper/Elder/Uber Elder. Search for 40-42% increased physical damage taken

"

Loreweave - The best all-around body: good dps boost, attributes and increases maximum resistances to 80%. You can also run with Lightning Coil/Belly of the Beast

"

You can run:
Rare gloves with attack speed, flat phys, hp and resists
Tombfist with 1 abyssal socket
Atziri's Acuity - Very good gloves, you don't need to have intelligence on the rings
Tombfist with 1 abyssal socket and Elemental weakness corrupt - you don't need to have Assassin's Mark curse on rings. We can sustain power charges from this links on shield: Riposte+Increased critical strikes+Power charge on critical strike

"

You can run Death's Door/Rare boots with hp, resists and movement speed

"

You can run with only one 20% extra damage and crit multiplier. Vaal Pact is optional

"

Assasin's Mark is must have curse. Search for flat phys, increased elemental damage, hp, resist and intelligence

"

Rare stygian vise with hp, resists and elem damage. Armour is optional

Flasks

"

"

Replace the second life flask instead of Lion's Roar for Uber Elder

"

Replace it instead of Taste of Hate for Uber Atziri (Situational if u don't have enought damage to skip phase for 2 seconds)

"

For maps with Less Block Chance mode

Gems
Chest
"

"

Replace with Concentrated gem for boss fight

"

Replace it with Blade Flurry and Melee Physical Damage for delve

Helmet
"

You can replace with Whirling Blades if you like this skill instead of Shield Charge

Weapon
"

Shield
"

Frost bomb give -25% to Cold Resistance to enemy

Gloves/Boots
"

"

Ascendancy, Pantheon and Bandits

"
Major: Soul of Solaris for mapping/Arakaali for Uber Elder
Minor: Shakari for poison immune/Tukohama for phys damage reduction and good regen

"
Kill all bandits for extra points or kill Alira if you have problems with resists


Jewels
"

Red Nighmare is give up to 13% Block Chance and sustain of endurance charges. Place it in socket under 'Stamina'

"

Situational. I took it coz of corrupt, life leech and 15% AoE. You can take life and mana leech from tree around Vitality Void

"

"
Search for this mods on rare jewels

"

Enchants

"
Helmet - Blade Flurry Damage
Gloves - of Fury/Blades/Reflection
Boots - 16% Attack Speed/10% Elemental Penetretion

Path of Building
"
https://pastebin.com/2QfgThXK


Last edited by M4ke1ch on Feb 10, 2019, 4:56:21 PM
Last bumped on Feb 15, 2019, 3:21:56 PM
very nice build! i've been playing this type of gladiator for the past few leagues and i still love it!
"Hits can't be Evaded" or "Gain #% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage" on Rapier better? with Surrender
Last edited by Dv13 on Feb 4, 2019, 5:05:40 AM
"
Completed 15 ChallengesDv13 wrote:
"Hits can't be Evaded" or "Gain #% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage" on Rapier better? with Surrender

Hits can't be evaded ofc
Hi im currently assembling gear needed for this build,need to get good ring
with assassin's mark on hit.Is level 8 assassin's mark enought or it needs
to be higher?And while i like blade flurry for single target,mapping with
it is not fun for me.Can u recommend other skill than blade flurry or reave
for clear? If yes please write down links, i have all white socket loreweave
its not problem for me to switch gems.

Last edited by nrnemanja on Feb 6, 2019, 3:43:11 PM
"
Completed 24 Challengesnrnemanja wrote:
Hi im currently assembling gear needed for this build,need to get good ring
with assassin's mark on hit.Is level 8 assassin's mark enought or it needs
to be higher?And while i like blade flurry for single target,mapping with
it is not fun for me.Can u recommend other skill than blade flurry or reave
for clear? If yes please write down links, i have all white socket loreweave
its not problem for me to switch gems.


Doesn't matter assassin's mark level. You can run tectonic slam for mapping:
Tectonic slam, melee phys damage, elem damage with attack ,conc effect, multistrike, elem focus. You just need to swap 2 gems
Last edited by M4ke1ch on Feb 7, 2019, 6:38:58 PM
"
Completed 37 ChallengesM4ke1ch wrote:
"
Completed 24 Challengesnrnemanja wrote:
Hi im currently assembling gear needed for this build,need to get good ring
with assassin's mark on hit.Is level 8 assassin's mark enought or it needs
to be higher?And while i like blade flurry for single target,mapping with
it is not fun for me.Can u recommend other skill than blade flurry or reave
for clear? If yes please write down links, i have all white socket loreweave
its not problem for me to switch gems.


Doesn't matter assassin's mark level. You can run tectonic slam for mapping:
Tectonic slam, melee phys damage, elem damage with attack ,conc effect, multistrike, elem focus. You just need to swap 2 gems


Cool man tnx for answer will do that!!
For hc how safe are we looking? would it be better to drop abyssus or the ammy for an anvil for 82% max block?
"
Completed 21 Challengeschewysranger wrote:
For hc how safe are we looking? would it be better to drop abyssus or the ammy for an anvil for 82% max block?

Don't play with Abyssuss on HC. Use hatred+determination+enlighten 4 with watcher's eye http://poe.trade/search/kateyasihinaru

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info