Hideout bug

Sometimes when i go to my hideout the crafting bench and masters are in the wrong place. i use an import file for my hideout and this has been a recurring issue. i import the hideout and everything thing is fine.. and then after a while when i get back to my hideout after a few maps or something everything is in place except for the masters and the crafting bench which are in the wrong place. the same wrong places every time. this bug also changes the umm type of crafting bench i use. this happened repeatedly for multiple hideout bases and hideout files.
Last bumped on Jul 29, 2019, 3:37:56 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
i have the same problem, when importing the hideout from the file it works
but everytime my instance resets all the things get jumbled, dont stay where they supposed to be and i need to reload the hideout file

im using this hideout file:
https://hideoutshowcase.com/hideoutfiles/cVwtusUULgPonVRQjzALFay3OmymGXTtt1cC8bSE.txt/download/Hunter%20Village-1.0.hideout

BUG NR.
Last edited by Darklighto on Feb 4, 2019, 12:21:40 PM
bump
bump
I am encountering this bug as well. Everytime I go to a non map zone and back, it resets the masters and waypoints. Casuing me to get stuck in my decorations.
Same problem here.

Any fixes? Anyone?
Same here, I've been having this issue since the Hideout revamp.
I have same issue. EVERY time when i log in the game, my masters are around the waypoint. Same thing if i swap the hideout.
How can i lock my hide out so i dont have to import it every time?
Developer, is this a bug or what?
same issue.. Happening in my arboreal hideout, my previous hideouts @ sunken & immaculate worked perfectly fine..
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info