Aspect of the Spider craft

Did Fenumus' lair and have the craft to apply Aspect. Trying to craft into a Kikazaru ring and nothing happens -- exits craft menu.

Am I missing something here? Am I not able to apply Aspect to a unique?

Thanks in advance!

Last bumped on Jan 22, 2019, 5:39:13 PM
Unique items were never craftable with additional mods.
Damn. Figured that was the case, but was really hoping you weren't gonna confirm it.

Will Aspect replace existing crafted mods on rare items by any chance or added onto? (Projectiles pierce an additional target etc.)

Looks like decision time for me.

Thank you!
It's added so you need a free affix to craft it
Why would you want that on a freaking kikizaru?
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
Peterlerock wrote:

That is a good question. ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
Peterlerock wrote:

That is a good question. ^^

I can give you an idea. If you want to deal with curses while affected by the Soul Mantle chest.
"
Rakiii wrote:
I can give you an idea. If you want to deal with curses while affected by the Soul Mantle chest.

Are you telling me someone uses Soul Mantle in 2019? Sorry but i refuse to believe that! ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
Rakiii wrote:

Are you telling me someone uses Soul Mantle in 2019? Sorry but i refuse to believe that! ^^

Yes why not
@Rakiii got it.

Soul Mantle on an Ice Spear totem build. Enjoying it more than I expected. Clearing everything on 5-link minus HOGM and Champions (still learning Champ fight mechanics). Maps at T16 are a breeze. Two Kikazaru rings mitigate curses while blasting my regen. All the added regen, self-flag jewel and MoM feels really nice together.

Running blasphemy and temp chains. Aspect of the Spider would open two sockets that may be useful. Plus, I hear good things about AOS.

So, yes. I am the guy using Soul Mantle in 2019, 3.5 ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info