Looking for clearspeed Jugg build

Hello -
I am new to PoE this season and I love the game so far. I am currently playing a 94 molten strike Jugg. I have cleared the ubers and am at 34/40 for the season challenges but I would like to attempt to reach lvl 100. My map clear speed is quite 'okay' as molten strike. I am looking for recommendations on other talents/builds for much quicker clearspeeds on maps to race to 100. Being new to the game I don't have much knowledge on all the abilities.

My first exile was a winter orb this season and it cleared maps like crazy fast, but I am looking for something on the jugg.

Thanks in advance!
Last bumped on Apr 2, 2019, 12:36:16 PM
I had same question for long time and tried to solve it by experimenting.
Tectonic slam or consecrated path if you looking for faster clearing with pretty much same build/gear since they both fit phys to fire avatar of fire jugg.
Bit hipster approach is bow juggernaut since its projectile and therefor superior clear. Do not attempt this, if you dont have orbital resources, since gear required is expensive. And this won't match ranger builds for speed.
Realistic approach is just to save up ~20-30ex and buy up stones for xp rotations on global 820.
Cast on Crit Discharge could work. Or Some Frostbolt/Ice Nova stuff.

I'm currently at level 97 on my Lacerate Juggernaut atm. Clears just fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info