3.5.1c Patch Notes

3.5.1c Patch Notes

• Fixed a bug introduced in 3.5.1b where Einhar's aura visual effect and the Betrayal Aura Effect were appearing higher than intended.

This hotfix has been applied without a restart. You will need to restart your client to download some of these fixes.
Last bumped on Jan 20, 2019, 5:36:10 PM
Thanks!
Thanks for the quick response.

Now when is the next balance patch xD
Over an hour to install a 45MB patch on steam...
OMG OMG NEW UPDATE....DIDNT SEE THIS COMING...LETS READ CHANGES...
.....oh... ....forgot to add the list of changes....or why was there so much NEED for an update...just for that ?

Comon...shrines bonuses still gone after 2 seconds if u leave area u got the bonus from....fix real bugs....not insignificant ones that no one reports on...do real updates...not nonsenses just to keep showing up from time to time with something on the forum...

More zoom out pls...put attention where is actually needed....not on sale reduction on helm prices...
I JUST WANT ITEMS BACK THAT GAME STOLE FROM ME !
Thanks for continuing to make the game better!
"
TeaAichSee wrote:
OMG OMG NEW UPDATE....DIDNT SEE THIS COMING...LETS READ CHANGES...
.....oh... ....forgot to add the list of changes....or why was there so much NEED for an update...just for that ?

Comon...shrines bonuses still gone after 2 seconds if u leave area u got the bonus from....fix real bugs....not insignificant ones that no one reports on...do real updates...not nonsenses just to keep showing up from time to time with something on the forum...

More zoom out pls...put attention where is actually needed....not on sale reduction on helm prices...

that's not a bug. more zoom isn't needed, either.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Jan 13, 2019, 8:44:10 PM
"
Kevlarus80 wrote:

Time to invest in SSD, took me about a minute and the disk LED indicated heavy disk use.
The game is large and apparently the patch had to read/write through a lot of files.
"
"
Kevlarus80 wrote:

Time to invest in SSD, took me about a minute and the disk LED indicated heavy disk use.
The game is large and apparently the patch had to read/write through a lot of files.

Took 30 mins to install for me, game is on SSD, Steam is terrible with PoE patches.
Have you tried defragging your ggpk file? Cuts down on the size and should speed up patching a bit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info