[3.8] Ice Golem Golemancer Build 7k -BLIGHT-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

Ice golem golemancer build. I did all content (even hogm). Mine build is balanced so no worries you gonna smash everything. Took me a lot of time/tests to make this happen also u get serious dmg with your golems. So far everybody are happy with mine build and i hope 100% happiness ratio will stay :) I did all in my best to explain everything so u shouldnt have any problems but feel free to pm me.
If you can please showcase your character gear for others to see and learn :) ty!

Thank you guys for supporting me :) since 3.5 hundreads of people pmed me and was happy with my build. Im making this build for you guys and i will keep updating each league. My problem is i dont have as much time like i had before so forgive me if i wont do update super fast. You can always join my discord if you want , talk with me and ask about something. Im not always in game but i will answer you on discord since i got it on my phone.

English isnt my native language so sorry for any mistakes (im Polish)

MY IGN : Ciasna_Muszelka

Edit: wow 400k+ views! Thank you!

DISCORD : https://discord.gg/jHmbS73

3.8 UPDATE DONE (NEW) CLICK ON SPOILER - please ready first edit : 16.09.2019 12:30 UTC+1 // 13:30 (utc1) i made few small mistakes no worries pob etc is fine, i will fix rest asap also i will add leveling guide and skill tree just need some time(click on spoiler)

Spoiler

Ok guys. Im sorry for delay but i had no time so forgive me. Many of you wrote to me here on forum / in game or discord and asked me about this build in Blight league. Well 3.8 Blight gave us a lot of buffs and stuff. This was really hard for me to decide what to do , what we need to change etc. As you know we got 1 extra golem from skills tree which is great but also our multistrike is getting worse and worse each league. As always i did a lot of tests on standard (since i can throw there any amount of exalts to make it happen). I tried with diff chest , gems etc but nothing was perfect to me. I felt like something is missing and game wasnt as good as i like. So i decided to make some changes but nothing fancy since dmg is really great.
I will change whole tread but first please check new pob link. There will be few of them because there is few options.
Adding from skill tree nodes on amulet is just great. We have many options but im sure you know extra curse is the way to go :-) ice golem dmg is just insane. With my gear i hitted more than 1mln on one golem x 7. Its an overkill for whole content.

Pulverise gem is very interesting and we can use it instead of Ruthless for AOE dmg also Feeding Frenzy got similar dmg compared to Ruthless so feel free to pick which one suits you better.

Are you hyped? no worries im too :) I will add pob here and below so you wont miss it.

Massive YOLO version (+1 curse on tree) : POB : https://pastebin.com/T7g6KNmz
Big dmg but not yolo (crafted +1 curse on amulet): POB : https://pastebin.com/hAneu9x4
There is also version 3 and 4 below

The most important thing is how to calculate our golems since path of building wont show us real damage by adding bonuses from ascendency. We need to add "special jewel" by doing it manualy. You will see on pob 130/123 pts added because there is one more spot for our jewel. Ofc he is only for your information when you want to check damage. So feel free and use that. Keep in mind you must edit values because depends on your golems amount. Ascendency gives us 20% damage bonus + 20% damage bonus means 40% x (amount of golems) so total we can have 400% (10 golems)

3.7 ---- UPDATE (OLD) DONT READ Look at 3.8 version (UP) - please read first edit:16.06.2019 (click on spoiler)
Spoiler

1) I made a lot of tests on standard ( i know i know but i could spend about 250ex to try everything). I tried to make physical dmg golems with Pride (i took it instead of Hatred) and i used Brutality (instead of Maim). Using Flesh and stone makes nonsence because we cant use mom anymore (unless u waste some points on tree to pick reduced mana reserved + all jewels corrupted with 1% mana reserved) so this was overkill. Ofc you need crafted Astral Plate with Maim (without this plate there is no reason to start using physical golems) which makes this build well... expensive at the start. Even tho i dont feel physical golems is the way we should go. Lemme explain why. Pride gem has less area of effect compared to Hatred thats why we need to stay closer also we lose EE (elemental equalibrium) because we deal no elemental dmg anymore so we wont get extra dmg from using our Storm Brand and our golems wont freeze/"slow" anymore mobs (ofc Hinder works). I was testing physical dmg Ice Golems and for me they are way worse compared to our build with Hatred/EE. Keep in mind there is no 95% accuracy cap anymore so we can get way more accuracy and doing maps with Hatred/EE is even more op now. I know Hatred is nerfed also multistrike but belive me this build is op. Why i still suggest doing Hatred/EE instead of Brutality? I know Brutality gives us more dmg compared to Hatred/EE version but we dont need to be close to mobs like with Pride , our golems freeze mobs which makes us "immortal" compared to physical version. We are not squiashy at all because we are using mom , taunt , hinder , blind , freeze mobs etc so we got enought defensive stuff to do all content deathless. This is the way if you want get lvl 100 eith your char.
Our golems got 100% ACCURACY !!! 100 ! :)
2) I switched Flame Dash for Frostblink. For me Phase Run + Frostblink is a sweet spot for our build. We can clear maps way faster now but ofc you can use flame dash instead off frostblink if you feel better with it.
3) If you dont have empower lvl 2 / 3 or you want make clear faster you can use Melee Splash Gem -> works damn good on Legion
4) If you want try physical golem build all you need is just change Hatred for Pride , Maim for Brutality and you need Astral Plate with Maim , life 100+ , life % / mana % there too. So you can test this out.Ofc you need to get rid off EE from your tree since this doesnt work anymore so put your extra 1 skill point somewhere.
5) I will add soon new tree for our "old" op build. The only one change is with Mom because we dont have anymore nodes behind it. But all we do is just pick nodes on tree (u wont lose any extra pts etc).
6) If you have any questions pm me in game or pm/talk on my discord
https://discord.gg/jHmbS73
7) im so sorry if i didnt answered you in time or took me few days. Im daily getting many questions and im trying to answer everybody so forgive me.
8) I will update soon photos :)
9) Thank you guys for beleving in me and waiting for my update. Im very happy because you guys like my build and i didnt saw even one not happy person. Thank you for supporting me ! I hope you will still like this build. If you have any questions my character name is : NaughtyGolemancer or just pm me in Discord. Have a nice day!

https://pastebin.com/v2gVurVn -> 3.7 Version POB

VIDEOS - MY BUILD

BUILD/GEAR : https://youtu.be/6GS7UZJAGac
Elder Map T16 : https://youtu.be/wM1ZU21kjMg
T16 Minotaur : https://youtu.be/XIxQ9PbHdaQ
T16 Hydra : https://youtu.be/rWel1ZyzfPA
T16 Chimera : https://youtu.be/nOxkx6lSwGY
T16 Vaal Temple : https://youtu.be/6KfjAWrFcdU
Shaper fight : https://youtu.be/fI4t1bntqnA

Everything deleted :-) i hope u will subscribe ! :)

BOSSES
You can do all content without any problems.
- Uber Elder (2minutes) / deathless
- Uber Atziri / deathless
- Hogm ! (yes u can do hogm with my ice golem build) /deathless (i will explain below)
- Catarina monster lvl 83 (T16) deleted / deathless
- Shaper fight is a joke - deleted
- Uber lab farmer (not fast as deadeye etc but u can do it easly like playing Thicc Jug)
- League starter (YES , im not joking) - i will explain below

PROS :
- 3.8 -> 1 extra golem (we got 10 total -> 7 ice golems) ! even more dmg now :) -
- 3.7 Version -> Our golems got 100% accuracy!!!
- HC viable (many people played this build on HC)
- SICK DAMAGE ! u can hit 1.3mln+ melee hit single ice golem dmg x7 +2.1mln snowman roll (each 2 seconds or less) x7 or even more with one change (depends on your gear)
- 7000+ EHP Viable , with elder belt even more
- If you are lazy like me , u can do all content without any problems thats a build for u
- Pure fun
- You will never get bored
- All content (everything deleted)
- lvl 100 is a piece of cake
- Headhunter will make huge smile on ur face :)

CONS:
- Min-Max is VERY EXPENSIVE
- Some people dont like lazy builds (u do nothing, golems delete everything)

League starter ? yes!
I made golemancer as my league starter few times. you can use what ever you want all you need is few primordials to start playing as golemancer.
- You dont need to buy anything on market , you just pick items from the floor so u can keep currency for your primordial jewels.
- You can easly do 10 acts
- When u get currency for primordial jewels u can start playing as a golemancer.Like i said u dont buy anything from market because u dont need to. You just keep your currency for primordials.

QUESTIONS / EDITS
--------------------------
update : 11.06.2019 (I'll post here answers)
Spoiler

1) Few people asked me about my chest. If u want i can do mirror service.

2) As a budget version you can use Bone Helmet but keep in mind this is armour+es base (which is bad). Get i86 non elder base for +3 minion level. Getting Elder i86 bone helmet is almost impossible also price will be very high
3)
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
I wanna go for the elder chest piece but i dont really know if it's worth trying to craft my own? I feel like you've got to be luckiest person ever to hit the mods. what mods do you try to roll with alts before praying the regal gives you the rest?

Well yes i know getting +1 , maim , high life , life % is hard and very expensive. Thats why consider this as high end if u rly wanna push ur golemancer to limits. You really dont need this to kill everything around. If you are looking from upgrade from skin of the loyal keep an eye on astral plate with maim , high life (100+) , life % so u can put there ruthless instead of maim gem or +1 , life (100+) , life % chest.
----------------------------
4) changed path of building link + added my lvl 100 char (22.01.19)
5) I will add skill tree with leveling from 1 - 40 just give me few days because i dont have much time atm also im waiting for patch notes :) no worries i will do that (20.02.19)
6) im working on update 3.7 -> so far everything is fine but we will get rid off hatred (because badly nerfed)

SICK DAMAGE! 1.3mln dmg melee hit + roll 2.1mln+ (with vaal skill) ! 3.8 UPDATE
Keep in mind thats only dmg from ONE golem :) (we got 7)
Spoiler

GOLEMANCER - Lets start!

SKILL TREE 3.8 Betrayal
(We are using 7x Ice Golem(dps) + [(1x Stone + 1x Lightning + 1x Chaos) our buff]
Spoiler
This is my skill tree (level 100)
will add tree here soon https

PATH OF BUILDING (download app) link for my build - update 3.8 Please read very important
Spoiler

There is few options we can make so please read them all and you can decide what you want to do.

1) This is YOLO version with massive damage ,diffrent skill tree (we already got +1 curse from tree and "room" for our amulet to use oils (extra life) also we got less life compared to 2nd version below.
Melee hit - 1.3mln + roll 2.1mln x 7

Pros - massive dmg , we dont craft +1 curse on amulet but life
Cons - less life/ehp compared to version 2

POB : https://pastebin.com/T7g6KNmz

2) This is almost max dmg version (easier to get more mana for mom also we need to craft +1 curse on our amulet

Melee hit - 1.12mln + roll 1.88mln x 7

We use Grip of Council Gloves (for extra dmg) but we lose two extra jewels (since we dont use Command of The Pit - means less life/mana) so we need to put one or two on our tree (keep in mind blind + taunt jewel is a must if you can find jewel with blind and taunt + life you wont lose extra primordial because we are using stygian) , we still can use immortal call , we can use 2nd curse , we use phase run with increased duration. Keep in mind we can use also hinder but u must get rid of 1 primordial to add that. This version has also cons - you must balance life/unreserved mana to make mom work , we lost 2 extra jewel slots
I created in pob jewel so you can see what i mean

Pros - massive dmg , 2 curses (you can use enfeeble instead of punishment for more defence)
Cons - we lose 2 jewel slots (you need blind+taunt+life jewel on ur stygian or you need to get rid off 1 primordial on tree) , harder to balance life/unreserved mana to make mom work

POB : https://pastebin.com/hAneu9x4

For more information click on gems section , gear

3) Command of The Pit version - you pick 1s or 2s. With 1s command of the pit we can use vaal haste. If you want 2nd curse (amulet) we must get rid of immortal call. So in boots you gonna use 2 curses and in shield you add convocation, flesh offering , cwdt or you get rid of them and throw there immortal call , cwdt , convocation. Everything is up to you.

Pros - extra jewel (more life/mana + hinder)
Cons - less dmg

4) Normal command of the pit version with 2s. We dont have extra curse , we dont have vaal haste (because phase run + increased duration). Ofc you can use vaal haste if you really want but you need to get rid off increased duration or you use dash. Like always please feel free to swap gems , same story is with adding more life or mana on ur skill tree.

Pros - 2 jewels , more life/mana = ehp , if you use enfeeble instead of vulnerability you will lose more dmg but its super safemode (HC players) , we can use elder belt with % life to hit even 8000 ehp
Cons - 40% less dmg compare to full dps version , no extra curse , no vaal haste (unless you get rid off increased duration or place dash instead of phase run)

https://pastebin.com/eiUAvzc3

GEAR (I will go from cheap (number 1) to highend)

Spoiler

HELMET

Look at helmet with only Armour or Hybrid (Armour+Evasion) , dont buy with energy shield or only evasion - 3.8 UPDATE

1 - means cheap ; 4 - high end

1) Get any rare helmet with life + resistances
2) Get helmet with +1-3 level of socketed minion gems + life + resistances
3) Elder helmet with +1-3 level of socketed minion gems , +x lvl minion life , life , resistances
4) Elder helmet (enchanted) with +3 minion gems , lvl 16-20 minion life , high life , resistances
5) Elder Bone Helmet (enchanted) with +3 minion gems , lvl 16-20 minion life , high life , resistances

Those helmets are highend. The most expensive version will be Bone Helmet because we get 20% more minions damage (implict) you pick Ice Golem 40% dmg for more dmg or Stone golem Buff for big life regen (survi)

Do i recommend paying more for Bone Helmet Elder version? well. Bone Helmet gives us around 3-4% more total dmg compare to Rare Elder. Only for people with tons of currency :)

Keep an eye on +3 level , minion life -> dont buy other rolls because u dont need them. Minion dmg is useless for us because in helmet we are using "buff" golems and they deal no dmg. Just look at life roll there and resistances.

CHEST

1 - means cheap ; 5 - high end

1 - Tabula Rasa

2 - Any 6L rare chest with 4 red 1 blue 1 green socket
3 - Corrupted Tabula Rasa with +1 lvl socketed gems

4 - Skin of the Loyal (our goal) with 4 red 1 blue 1 green socket
I dont recommend buying Skin Of The Loyal with 2 green or 2 blue sockets. You do that only if its very cheap. I know u can put there FasterAttacks or Conc but you lose Maim! Stick with Tabula +1 will give u way more dmg till u can get 4red 1blue 1green.
3.8 update -> We can use Feeding Frenzy instead of Ruthless so 3 red 2 blue 1 green

5 - Rare Astral Plate

This is my Astral Plate which im using on league and its our high end. We are looking for +1 lvl , maim , life , life % , resistances. Why ? because we dont use anymore Maim gem in our chest but Ruthless! gives us huge dmg boost also mini stun

EDIT : because i had many questions.
Well yes i know getting +1 , maim , high life , life % is hard and very expensive. Thats why consider this as high end if u rly wanna push ur golemancer to limits. You really dont need this to kill everything around. If you are looking upgrade from skin of the loyal keep an eye on astral plate with maim , high life (100+) , life % so u can put there ruthless instead of maim gem or +1 , life (100+) , life % chest.

WEAPON

We get ClayShaper for extra minions life + extra golem

SHIELD

Victarios Charity - huge dmg boost for our golems , free frenzy + power charge

BELT

We have two choices
1) We pick Stygian Vise with life + resistances + mana! (and we get extra room for jewel)
2) We pick Elder Leather Belt with life , life % , +mana!, resistances (gives us around 200 more life compared to Stygian with 50 life jewel roll)

I decided to go with Stygian for an extra jewel slot

My stygian isnt superb , nothing fancy. But keep an eye on high life , resistances and OPEN PREFIX ! this is VERY IMPORTANT (we need crafted mana there for our MOM)

or

Headhunter ! :-) yes my friends we can use headhunter ! Our golems will get all "extra auras" makes this build even more funnier

BOOTS

Keep an eye on Armour boots! or hybrid (Armour + Evasion)
1 - cheap // 3 - high end

1 - any rare boots with life , resistances , movement speed
2 - high life , 30 % movement speed , resistances
3 - Goliath Elder boots with high life , life % , 35% movement speed , resistances

RINGS - Update 3.8

1 - Essence Worm with Hatred

2 - Rare ring with high life , resistances and mana for our MoM (we cant craft mana on bench anymore so you need to get from rolls)

AMULET Update 3.8
The Primordial Chain

Get as low rolls there as u can -> low rolls means more dmg , more life for our golems

This is where our fun beggins! We can put extra node from skill tree on our amulet. Of course some of them are expensive such as +1 Curse (Whispers of Doom) and this is our goal! for massive dmg or extra defence (Enfeeble)

How to do this? open your skill tree , find Whispers of Doom and you will see there on right side 3x oil. You need them to craft +1 curse on your amulet.

But... there is also another way :) we can grab curse +1 from skill tree and throw on our amulet life or even Ravenous Horde by using oils but keep in mind +1 curse from skill tree gives us less life thats why i called it YOLO version

POB : https://pastebin.com/T7g6KNmz

There is a lot of nodes we can use from tree! Life , Mana , Minion dmg. If you dont want extra curse grab what ever you want from skill tree and upgrade your amulet :)

GLOVES - 3.8 UPDATE
Command of The Pit will be our "jewel keepers only". I will explain why. Since GGG added War Banner our golems got more accuracy = more dmg also we get 100% accuracy now.

This is our choices:

1 - Grip of the Council ! - yes my friends we gonna use that for massive dmg boost also we got now 2 extra gem slots :) Look at pob

2 - We get rare gloves with life , resistances and open prefix for crafting

As you can see we got here dexterity (so we can have Phase Run lvl 20) and also 20% more minion dmg boost , also we get 4sockets means we can have more gems.
2 - Command of The Pit 1 socket. With War Banner and 1 socket Command of The Pit

3- Command of The Pit 2 socket

We got 2 jewels here + 1 in stygian. Keep in mind we already capped 100% hit so we wont get more dmg with 2 socket only room for extra jewel.

GEMS - links - UPDATE 3.8 - look at pob version and explanation first!

Spoiler

Helmet - Summon Chaos Golem lvl 20 (lvl 21 high end), Summon Stone Golem lvl 20 (lvl 21 high end), Summon Lightning Golem lvl 20 (lvl 21 high end), Empower lvl 3 (level 4 - high end) "this is our buff helmet" = ALL QUALITY 20% GEMS
Chest - Summon Ice Golem lvl 21 (lvl 20 is fine too but lvl 21 gives us more dmg also got more life) - Minion Damage Support 20 - Maim Support - Melee Physical Dmg - Multistrike - Empower 3 (level 4 gives us big dmg boost!) = ALL QUALITY 20% GEMS

Blight 3.8 = If you have low level empower use Pulverise (AOE) or Fortify for more dmg. We can use Feeding Frenzy instead of Ruthless too!

If u get high end Astral Plate with +1 level , maim you swap Maim gem into Ruthless (max dmg) or Pulverise for AOE (works great)
If u want more clear speed you change Ruthless for Pulverise!
Weapon - Phase Run (level depends on ur dexterity) - Flame Dash lvl 20 - Incrueased Duration lvl 20 = ALL QUALITY 20% GEMS
Or Dash + Vaal Haste (open pob version, i explained there everything)
Shield - Storm Brand lvl 20 - Curse on Hit lvl 20 - Vulnerability lvl 20 = ALL QUALITY 20% GEMS
Or we use diff gems if we want use MAX DPS version (2 curses) - look up for 3.8 update pob versions
Vulnerability = more dmg// Enfeeble = more survi" but i still preffer more dmg :)
Ring - Essence Worm -> Hatred
Boots Flesh offering 8 -Convocation 5 - Immortal Call 3 - CWDT 1 or we use here 2 curses + storm brand + curse on hit (CHECK 3.8 update version - max dmg)
Gloves - Depends on what u choose
Rare 4s gloves -> CWDT 1 - Immortal Call 3 - Desecrate lvl 7 - Flesh Offering lvl 8 or CWDT 1 - Immortal Call 3 - Increased Duration lvl 20 - Flesh Offering or (Diff setup depends on what u choose -> 2 extra gems) - LOOK UPDATE 3.8
Command of The Pit 1 socket - CWDT 1 - Immortal Call 3 - Increased Duration lvl 20 / Flesh Offering lvl 8 or War Banner - Generosity - (u pick 3rd such as vaal haste etc)
Command of The Pit 2 socket -> Generosity + Warbanner
TIP : Flesh Offering gives us ~10% more overall dmg

JEWELS

Spoiler

We are looking for high life , high mana (for our mom) and Blind + Taunt , Hinder is our 3rd jewel (u dont need this but if u want more survi get it)

7 or 8 Primordial of Harmony -> Keep an eye on Golem Dmg 20% also high rolls on both cooldown recovery speed because ice golem second attack is tornado(roll). If u get enough reduced cooldown his skill will be reduced to only 2 seconds (8 = more dmg / use 7 if u want 1 extra jewel (if you are using rare gloves or Command of The Pit 1 socket and u want also jewel with Hinder)
3 x - Primordial Eminance -> Keep an eye on 20% golems attack speed
1 Primordial Might -> Keep an eye on golems life % (rest doesnt matter)
1 -> Anima Stone (your golems will get nuts)

HOW TO PLAY
Spoiler

First we summon 10 golems ( 7x ice golem + 1x stone golem + 1x chaos golem + 1 lightning golem). Use phase run for faster mapping and makes u "invisible". Keep in mind more frenzy charges you have longer phase run u got (ice golems grants us frenzy + power charge because we r using shield and Necromantic Aegis). Flame dash is our next movement skill (we skip obstacles also this is great movement skill to juke nukes such as shaper / uber elder fights). Turn on hatred and war banner (this is our dps boost for golems). Last one is Storm Brand we are using it for cast curse and also trigger Elemental Equilibrium. Since we are using Hatred (golems got extra cold dmg) so Elemental Equalibrium will make -50% cold res on mobs = more dmg for us :)

HELMET ENCHANT / GLOVES / BOOTS

Spoiler

Helmet
You have 2 choices

1 - Ice Golem 40% dmg (gives 5.5% more dmg on melee hit and tornado x 7 - HUGE DMG BOOST)

2 - Stone Golem 150% Buff (huge life regen boost (around 1600 life/sec = survi ) We are like thicc jug

Gloves
Commandment of Reflection

Boots
2% Life/Mana regen
dodge spell
dodge attack hits
damage penetrate (works but keep that as ur last choice because we already deal tons of dmg)

BANDITS
Spoiler

KILL ALL

PANTHEON
Spoiler

Lunaris + Gruthul -> mapping , bossing
Lunaris + Yugul -> Uber Elder / Shaper

ASCENDANCY
Spoiler

1) Liege of The Primordial
2) Elemancer
3) Shaper of Desolation
4) Beacon of Ruin (for more dmg) or Paragon of Calamity

HOW TO CALCULATE MOM (EHP)
Spoiler

Its very simple
1000 life means u need 430 unreserved mana (MOM) = 1430 EHP

If u want u can use GHAZZY mom calculator

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bE0mOtgYsmDx-v2G-6iq-bOsiLp7I_yGMFHYHS__dxw/edit#gid=690621205

FLASK - check pob 3.8

Spoiler

OR my 3.8 version choice

You can use extra movement speed on Quicksilver instead of Curse

MY GEAR
ATM lvl 100
Spoiler

EHP (life+mom) : 7721 + 114 excess mana
LIFE : 5405
MANA : 2430 Unreserved / 2794 mana

HOGM and other

Spoiler

HOGM -> How to complete HOGM ? Well this is very simple. You cast golems and u are ready. When u will see ur golems are dying u fall back , cast this time 10x ice golem and thats all. The only problem is Demi Queen or v high block/es. All you need to do is swap ur chaos golem into ur chest (instead of minion dmg) and cast 10 of them. Done

Uber Elder -> You cast Storm Brand (for EE + curse) and thats all. You use Phase Run + Flame Dash to juke nukes

Uber Atziri -> You cast 10x Ice Golem , few of them will die so u recast them. Very simple and very ez fight

Shaper -> he is just deleted

[3.8] Ice Golem Golemancer Build 7k - BLIGHT - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121

IGN - Ciasna_Muszelka / NaughtyGolemancer
Last edited by bamper1 on Oct 20, 2019, 5:49:05 AM
Last bumped on Nov 12, 2019, 5:17:19 AM
The build looks great :D I have always wanted to try a golem build but was scared away by the cost to get it going. After watching a streamer on twitch Theuberelite on twitch playing a golem build it looked like a blast then I found your guide :D I was just wondering how would you go about leveling a golem build and when is the best time to switch over to golem. I have a few ex saved up to help get the build started hopefully that will be enough to get it going till I can afford the better gear.
IGN: Delia_Leon
"
Godsdragon wrote:
The build looks great :D I have always wanted to try a golem build but was scared away by the cost to get it going. After watching a streamer on twitch Theuberelite on twitch playing a golem build it looked like a blast then I found your guide :D I was just wondering how would you go about leveling a golem build and when is the best time to switch over to golem. I have a few ex saved up to help get the build started hopefully that will be enough to get it going till I can afford the better gear.

Thank you :) Well "budget" version aint very expensive. You can buy the cheapest primordials on poe trade. Well i started this league as arc selfcast witch and than at lvl 75 i switched to golemancer.

Thats for lvl 70 tree

Spoiler

ofc u can go to the left and skip 2 jewels on the bottom (right side). The full version of the tree u got here.

Here u have my lvl 97 tree

Spoiler

[3.8] Ice Golem Golemancer Build 7k - BLIGHT - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

Hi! Nice build, i want to try it, but this is my first time golemancer
Can i start playing this build (as a golemancer) from level 34?
The cycle of life and death continues. We will live, they will die.
"
Pesgamer10 wrote:
Hi! Nice build, i want to try it, but this is my first time golemancer
Can i start playing this build (as a golemancer) from level 34?

Well :) if you already bought primordials , tabula rasa and 1st lab is completed you can try. If not , keep leveling with any other skill till u get primordials and tabula rasa.

if you have a bit of currency you can get the ball rolling at 34, starting with a primordial chain and 2-3x primordial harmony. heres how i do it:

>level 1-34 with whatever skill is currently op. i started league as arc+ele focus+controlled destruction in a +1 sceptre but if you have currency then 6l herald of agony with quill rain for rain of arrows+poison spam is straight up broken.
>lvl34 you go with flame golem+lmp+minion dmg+ele focus as the base 4l with controlled destruction+minion speed if you have 5/6l. run with all flame golems. you can do lab at this point pretty easily though i grind to the next stage before doing so.
>lvl38 you wanna swap out lmp for gmp and a blue gem (id suggest speed, never minion dmg or ele focus) for echo.
>lvl41 you equip dual clayshapers. run 1x stone golem (from the mace itself, should be higher level than your own stone golem gem) and the rest flame.
>lvl52 you want to drop a clayshaper for victarios charity (making sure youve taken necro aegis first of course)
>other than that its chasing either jewel sockets for more harmony stacking or nodes to boost survival (life/mana)

i run with one stone and the rest flame golems until i have at least 5 harmony and the anima stone socketed, with a primordial might ready to go, which is when ill swap to ice golems.

as for getting the str needed for clayshapers early on, i usually follow pathing similar to this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.5.1/AAAABAMAAAQHBLMRLRzcJbIo-iycMtE1kjwtQYdFR0yzVcZakWD4YoZqrGvbbRl4DXyDfRiCx4Nfg8yD248anr2iAKasqH2qqbXytz64k8Bm0B_T-9i934rpAuvu7Irv6_no_go=

which gives 94 str from tree, and with a careful planning jewel socketed west of witch start, will give more than enough dex for early levelling while you path to the dex nodes. then you can just equip a heavy belt (belt of the deceiver is a nice choice) and benchcraft some str on either rings/gloves/boots to get to 141.

feel free to take mom whenever you feel its necessary. i usually run purity of elements+haste+war banner while levelling so dont take mom until late in the story, if ever.
same story with ele equilibrium, take it when you feel your dmg is dropping but its 1 point so i usually take it after ive gotten 3 harmonies socketed.

been playing golem builds since the primordial jewels were introduced and ice golems are probably the best iteration of it so far with the introduction of the necklace.

hope that helps.
Hey, i can't find your Helmet and Body Armour, how does the mirror service work and how much does it cost.
"
JordanBosle wrote:
Hey, i can't find your Helmet and Body Armour, how does the mirror service work and how much does it cost.

Hi. Well im using them thats why they are not listed on poe.trade
My IGN is Ciasna_Muszelka so if u want i can do a mirror service for you.

"
cradzilla wrote:
if you have a bit of currency you can get the ball rolling at 34, starting with a primordial chain and 2-3x primordial harmony. heres how i do it:

>level 1-34 with whatever skill is currently op. i started league as arc+ele focus+controlled destruction in a +1 sceptre but if you have currency then 6l herald of agony with quill rain for rain of arrows+poison spam is straight up broken.
>lvl34 you go with flame golem+lmp+minion dmg+ele focus as the base 4l with controlled destruction+minion speed if you have 5/6l. run with all flame golems. you can do lab at this point pretty easily though i grind to the next stage before doing so.
>lvl38 you wanna swap out lmp for gmp and a blue gem (id suggest speed, never minion dmg or ele focus) for echo.
>lvl41 you equip dual clayshapers. run 1x stone golem (from the mace itself, should be higher level than your own stone golem gem) and the rest flame.
>lvl52 you want to drop a clayshaper for victarios charity (making sure youve taken necro aegis first of course)
>other than that its chasing either jewel sockets for more harmony stacking or nodes to boost survival (life/mana)

i run with one stone and the rest flame golems until i have at least 5 harmony and the anima stone socketed, with a primordial might ready to go, which is when ill swap to ice golems.

as for getting the str needed for clayshapers early on, i usually follow pathing similar to this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.5.1/AAAABAMAAAQHBLMRLRzcJbIo-iycMtE1kjwtQYdFR0yzVcZakWD4YoZqrGvbbRl4DXyDfRiCx4Nfg8yD248anr2iAKasqH2qqbXytz64k8Bm0B_T-9i934rpAuvu7Irv6_no_go=

which gives 94 str from tree, and with a careful planning jewel socketed west of witch start, will give more than enough dex for early levelling while you path to the dex nodes. then you can just equip a heavy belt (belt of the deceiver is a nice choice) and benchcraft some str on either rings/gloves/boots to get to 141.

feel free to take mom whenever you feel its necessary. i usually run purity of elements+haste+war banner while levelling so dont take mom until late in the story, if ever.
same story with ele equilibrium, take it when you feel your dmg is dropping but its 1 point so i usually take it after ive gotten 3 harmonies socketed.

been playing golem builds since the primordial jewels were introduced and ice golems are probably the best iteration of it so far with the introduction of the necklace.

hope that helps.

I would change a bit tree but thats a good start :) cheers

Do u have any videos to showcase the build? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info