[3.5]arakaali's fang +herald of agony occ.low life + blood magic,no phase run

pob :https://pastebin.com/fZ8iMqQ9

uber elder video:
Spoiler
uber elder :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HvUvkba7ko

the boss loot is very bad,not jewel,sorry i did not record it

also you should summon your spiders when the boss start to talk,i summoned too early,1 death to desync,and should be another,but i blocked it XD

pro:
Spoiler
can be a decent aura bot
decent dmg and clear speed
can do all map mode,you will save a lot of chaos orb
this build is cost effective
easy to get enough res to do ele weakness map
dont need 6 link,or expansive enchant,or enlighten gem

con:
Spoiler
no phy dmg reduction
some bosses are very hard for this build like t16 minotaur(yes harder than uber elder for me,in some rippy vaaled maps i cant kill it with 6 death),sometimes i get one shot by syndicate only because i am not a thicc jugg
i am using gmp+ball lightning,this will cause some fps problem if your gpu is not good enough(i am using a 1080ti at 4k,default graphic setting,some times my fps will drop to less than 60,if you want to use vsync to lock your fps to 60,you dont use the in game vsync setting,you need to force vsync in your NVIDIA control panel,and play at full screen ,not windowed fullscreen otherwise vsync wont work,if you use game's build in vsync option you will get 30fps sometimes)
if your internet is not good enough,cwc sometimes will not cast spells

my gears:
Spoiler

why low life + blood magic:
Spoiler

in patch 3.5,when you use life to cast spell,es recharge won't be affected

important:
get poison immune pantheon if you want to use apep's supremacy,otherwise you can't recharge your es,the +3 ele res won't work ,but this item is still best in slot

if you can't afford apep's supremacy,use bitterbind point,and get two frenzy apes,and you need some chaos dmg in your jewels to make your spell to poison enemys

i don't use frenzy apes is only because i don't have enough gem slot and if i dont get enough minion life,specters cant survive high level maps,i only changed to low life when i get level 94,i used bitterbind point and frenzy apes before i switch to low life

the only reason i play low life version instead of ci,is because low life is actually cheaper,can run more auras,can act as a support if you have friends,i dont have friends because my internet is shit,i am chinese,if i play in japan or singapore server i will get lower ping,but more desync,these game servers are worse

in this league, presence of chayula is very cheap(1ex),because people do pure breach stone runs

when i recorded this video,i did not buy a lvl 21 hoa gem,using lvl 20,also i should change my flasks and boots,but i am too lazy,i can't even afford a es recharge watcher's eye.i bought my arakaali's fang before people discover phase run bug,but this build don't need it,the main dmg source is hoa,spiders only do about less than 27k dps(you need to set enemy level to 75 in pob,and the spider acc is actual lower,so in reality,less than 27k dps),and this phase run bug should be fixed soon,this item should be more affordable

jewels are very cheap for this build,just get es and res,dmg does do too much,should be 5-20c each

get poison support in your gloves,also get some dex

also you need 5% mana reserved in your helmet(must be 5%,or you need some mana reservation your jewel),you need item level 86 elder base to get +3 minion,i bought mine for only 75c(free chaos res because who plays low life in 2019?)

if you can get hoa mana reservation enchant in your helmet,you can save some points in your skill tree

Last edited by magiclu on Jan 13, 2019, 11:37:09 PM
Last bumped on Jan 13, 2019, 11:21:43 PM
Hello ! do you have a video to see the clearspeed ? i was looking for a build without the bug exploit of phase run :')

Thanks again for the guide !
"
reeld wrote:
Hello ! do you have a video to see the clearspeed ? i was looking for a build without the bug exploit of phase run :')

Here you can do end game with - Res and 1000 life on 3 link with MF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMEBvjM2oHo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0aV932dRSM
Last edited by MruczekM77 on Jan 10, 2019, 3:02:49 PM
Before low life, which auras were you using? Any ES body armor will work?

Also what bandits did you took (I presume points)?
Last edited by commonjunks on Jan 11, 2019, 6:41:45 AM
"
"
reeld wrote:

Here you can do end game with - Res and 1000 life on 3 link with MF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMEBvjM2oHo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0aV932dRSM

I was asking about and clearspeed without phase run bug exploit but thanks anyway :')
Can you update the endgame build or how to min max build?
Thank you very much. I am playing this build witch phasun run but after it isn't
invisible, this build dont effective. i want swap to your build.
"
reeld wrote:

should be almost the same as other hoa build,the spiders dont do too much to help the clear speed,they are for poison stack,body block,knock back,wither,block some projectile

"
commonjunks wrote:
Before low life, which auras were you using? Any ES body armor will work?

Also what bandits did you took (I presume points)?

bandits :2 points
ci auras : 1 curse(i recommend projectile weakness for the knockback) and discipline
ES body armor:you can try the queen's hunger,it is pretty good,but you need to understand the timeing to use the writhing jar
"
wanghien wrote:
Can you update the endgame build or how to min max build?
Thank you very much. I am playing this build witch phasun run but after it isn't
invisible, this build dont effective. i want swap to your build.

get hoa mana reservation enchant in your helmet,you can save some points in your skill tree,but it is very hard to get
just get some better es gears than mine,and jewels
also this build is using blood magic,so can't use that expensive clarity watcher's eye
you can also add aspect of spiders if you can
Last edited by magiclu on Jan 13, 2019, 11:25:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info